Transnational Immediate Delivery / Job offer emails

1 Waco, TX, United States Review updated:

Asked several times to give me information about there website phone # ect. looks like a scam

Alex Kil <ak.[protected]@gmail.com>
Apr 22 (1 day ago)

to me
Hello Adriane,

Transnational Immediate Delivery head office is based in Polish city Warsaw. Our clients purchase, sell or exchange different types of goods worldwide. The major part of our activity is electronic equipment. We offer you a courier position which consists of receiving, combining, repackaging and shipping parcels purchased in United States by our customers. The main reason of that activity is to purchase a cheaper merchandise for an overseas customer which does not have international shipping option at the store it is sold at. You will be provided with all the needed instructions and materials timely by your coordinators. There are no out of pocket expenses. The position is remote and flexible and can be the second additional job for you. Your minimal monthly salary is $1500.00 and also there is a bonus of 30 dollars for each timely sent out package.
We are looking forward to get started with you.
The agreement is attached for you to review and fill it up.
Also, if you want to start the application process, please provide:your full name and date of birth(for 1099 tax form), your correct shipping address and a working phone number(better if several). Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Alexandr Kedlich,
Transnational Immediate Delivery company manager

TIDincemployment_agreement.doc

Ad
Apr 23, 2014

Comments

• Jl
      24th of Apr, 2014

Don't do it. You will not be paid. The police will come to your house and want the stuff back, but you will have shipped it to Russia because you thought it was your job. You will have to pay for the stuff and/or face criminal charges.

• Al
      11th of May, 2014

I recently received an email similar to this, and signed a contract. And began receiving packages about two weeks later. All was good. No issues at all, until today. I was supposed to get paid. And i have recieved no payment. I think i got scammed and i had alot riding on this job. I am a single mother with a very sick child that was just laid off from my other job. Now i have rent and car payment due, and a child that needs her medicine.. and im screwed. What do i do now?