Transglobal Security International / fraudulent prize letter (?)

1 5010 48th Ave., P.O. Box 308Delta, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: none provided

I received a letter on Dec. 2, 2008 signed by Jason Richter (Property Securement Officer). The letter stated that I am advised to respond immediately as property has been assigned to me: a 2008 Nissan 350Z, shipment schedule KZ2548P7. The letter also indicatyed that I could receive the $27, 980.00 in cash instead of the car. There was also a property manifest no. indicated: [protected]. The instructions on the letter stated that the return form must be accompanied by 20 (pounds?) to be valid. The letter appears very professional (although it is not dated) with a very detailed advertisement of the vehicle on the reverse side. This is obviously a scam. This organization needs to be stopped as it may appear very believable to some. They should be stopped from obtaining addresses and personal information. Please investigate and let me know the outcome if you can. Thank you.
Ellie

El

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I got exactly the same letter today !!. (December 3rd 2008)
    reuven tal
    ISRAEL

• Ro
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I received the same letter today, Dec 3rd 2008 and I am sure this is a scam.
    Rolanda
    Canada

• Ro

Received the same letter, 2008 Nissan on 3 Dec 2008

Robert
    Canada

• Da
      4th of Dec, 2008

I received the same doc.
    However I read the fine print which is interesting, see below ...
    (my caps)
    "Vehicle or cash equivalent referenced herein constituted the MAXIMUM of Multiple properties available for procurement"

If you also read the terms & conditions you'll see more detailed info wrt the properties available. You can enquire with their customer service & find out what your property will be as items are predetermined.

So you probably will recieve some cheap electronic device, which is one of the Multiple properties available less than the MAXIMUM property (car). If this is for real someone may actually recieve a car* if they meet all conditions (* plus shipping bill etc)

So buyer beware, and you get what you pay for, they are not promising to send you a car, just promising to send you something less than or equal to a car in value. Who know if they have a car to give away but they probably have a truck load of cheap stuff!

• Va
      3rd of Aug, 2009

jai recut une letre comme quoi jai ganer une voiture ou 40.900equi serat envoyer par votre societe a nice no du document expeditionkq25848p7 veuiller me faire savoir si ces un calunar votre non figure sur le borderaux d'expedition mons vandenhole

• Bi
      24th of Nov, 2009

I just recieved a letter from the same people and I am sure glad I checked the internet, because now it will find file 13... thank-you all

• Je
      29th of Jan, 2010

I also rec'd a letter 2009 nissan manifest#kqq2548p7 Advisory #11902
    Transglobal Security Int'l
    TSIALB-TSOIC 37717549029 PO Box97198 STN MAIN
    Richmond B.C.V6X 8H3 Can.
    $39, 998.00
    propertyt held in your name
    transglobal securityinternational send $25.00 securement fee
    glad I checked someone should report them
    Richmond B.C.
    V6X 0G6 CANADA

Attention:H.R.Wildamon

• Al
      4th of May, 2010

I almost planning to send the required fee to the same person and the same address mentioned above but unfortunately I searched first. Thank you for the information above, and these people who did this should be punish by law. Anyway, thank you again and more power!!!

• Ab
      31st of May, 2010

J'ai reçu des lettres provenant de cette adresse me demandant de payer 20§ DOLLARS pour recevoir un prix

• Mr
      4th of Oct, 2010

hi my name is mr a singh of south africa i have just received one of this letters today it states i have won a 370z nissan automobile it can be changed for cash but require the amount of 20 pounds.this letter looks so professional it can fool you.my shipment no kq2548p7 properity locator 377932105 the amount of the vehicle 40, 498.00 dollars please people always check if they have a email adress, telephone no, and the person to contact if they do not have the following then you can report this to your nearest police station or the consilate do not get scammed

• Au
      21st of Oct, 2010

Hi, my name is Danny, I have received similar letter regarding $3, 687, 254.00 to be sent to me as soon as I sign and return form with $30.00 .
    to Dept. Of Finance, ADO, P.O.Box 97201 Station Main, Richmond, BC, V6X 8H3, Canada. The letter is signed by a Director but his name is not printed anywhere and the letter is not dated. Think I will sign and return the payout document release with a statutory declaration allowing them to reduce MY $3mil. by $30.00 to cover release cost. I'm in Australia and it is 21st. October 2010.

3rd of Nov, 2010

G'day, my name is Mark and I too received a similar letter regarding $3, 687.254.00 to be sent to me as soon as I signed and returned $30 release fee for 'secure processing and immediate processing' to the Dept. of Finance, ADO PO Box 97201, Station Main, Richmond, BC, V6X OG8, Canada. This letter is signed by the Director, yet their name is not to be found nor the date of the letter - there is only a reference to 2010 Payout Verification. The promise is that I will not receive any further communication if I don't respond 'at once'. Well hope so! I too am from Down Under (Australia) and it is 3rd November 2010.

2nd of Dec, 2010

Hi, I too have received the same scan letter from the Dept. of Finance, ADO for the amount of $3, 687, 254.00 to be sent to me as soon as I signed and returned $30 release. I'm in Australia too and its 1st December 2010.

• De
      24th of Feb, 2011

Hi l have just recieved the same but a different address, it reads department of finance ADO 1427 Bellevue Ave
    po box 91698 west Vancouver Canada. heading says final Notice intent to pay they give me a Vertified Recipient ID for the sum $3, 687, 25400 payout Guaranteed to you. It looks like a real doc but l think the amount is giveaway because you have the same amount, well l should of checked with this site first l did sent the money by money order yesterday hope l can cancel the order lam also from downunder recieved letter 24/2/2011 . thanks debsoangry

• Co
      25th of Feb, 2011

Hi, I also have rec'd this same letter except that it is P.O. Box 232260, LasVegas NV
    89123-2260. I live in Canada. I have rec'd similiar letters from Nigeria so am
    suspecting that this scam is affiliated with the Nigerian conglomerate.
    Colleen C

• Di
      1st of Mar, 2011

Hi i also received the same letter for the sum of $3, 687, 254 also from the Department of finance ADO 1427 Bellevue Ave PO BOx 91698 west vancouver BC V7V 3P3 Canada. I'm glad i checked the internet to see if its a scam...thank god for the internet ...also has no name of director or date and also to enclose release fee. today is 1 Mar 2011. I'm also from down under.

• Ca
      1st of Mar, 2011

Thanks so much because I received the same letter, I'm from Australia I'm so glad that I looked it up! For the amount of $3, 687, 254.00 from 1427 Bellevue Ave West Vancouver date is 1st march 2011

• Ju
      3rd of Mar, 2011

Hi I am Judi from Australia I received the same letter thinking oh what alot of money I was going to send back the letter saying take out the $30.00 from my winnings then thought this is [censor] why me . $30.00 isnt a lot of money but if everybody sent it away it would mount up for the con artists, how can they do this to people, lucky for the internet it saved me but what about the elderly and people who havent the internet who would jump at the oppotunity and send the $30.00 away.

• Of
      10th of Mar, 2011

Hi, I am also in Australia and also received a letter. From ADO 1427 Bellevue Ave, PO Box 91698, West Vancouver for $3, 687, 254.00. Yes, thankfully there is the internet!! Damn, I could use a sum of money like that. It is March 2011.

• Au
      12th of Mar, 2011

Hi, I am also in Australia and just received in the mail yesterday my letter for $3, 687, 254.00 if I send $30 for them to document and release a report on my winnings. I have recently purchased European Lottery tickets and am wondering if these people have some access to my details from this. I have sent back my release form (without the $30.00) with a comment that they have been discovered and reported to the proper authorities as scammers.