Transglobal Security International / fraudulent prize letter (?)
I received a letter on Dec. 2, 2008 signed by Jason Richter (Property Securement Officer). The letter stated that I am advised to respond immediately as property has been assigned to me: a 2008 Nissan 350Z, shipment schedule KZ2548P7. The letter also indicatyed that I could receive the $27, 980.00 in cash instead of the car. There was also a property manifest no. indicated: [protected]. The instructions on the letter stated that the return form must be accompanied by 20 (pounds?) to be valid. The letter appears very professional (although it is not dated) with a very detailed advertisement of the vehicle on the reverse side. This is obviously a scam. This organization needs to be stopped as it may appear very believable to some. They should be stopped from obtaining addresses and personal information. Please investigate and let me know the outcome if you can. Thank you.
More Transglobal Security International Complaints & Reviews
- Transglobal Security International - Property Transport Authorisation 
- Transglobal Security International - Procurements 
- Transglobal Security International - Offer of new car or money 
- Transglobal Security International - SCAMMING
- Transglobal Security International - Offers of a Car or Money