Transglobal Express (Email [email protected] ) / pls do not respond to philip johnson (badoo dating app) & robert iwan transglobal express

Turkey, Turkey Review updated:

Hi everyone,

Please do not respond to philip johnson (Badoo social app) who claimed to be working in military service phillipines and pleaded for a parcel to be delivered to australia.

The false order was created on a fake website transglobal express with a link to a tracking order no then the email was received by robert iwan transglobal express.

Please do not respond to emails from robert iwan who claims to be working for transglobal express.

Please see email below was sent from robert iwan requesting $1400 to be transferred to western union account for an insurance fee to release a parcel that was stopped in turkey.

Email received from:
[protected]@transglobalexpressintl.com

Insurance fee needed urgently

Welcome to transglobal express courier services limited - turkey

An international diplomatic courier "worldwide" shipment company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your shipment, making sure you get them when expected.

My name is mr. Robert iwan from transglobal express courier services limited - turkey.

I hereby inform you of a pending delivery originating from middle east afghanistan which is now in our office here in turkey.

This email is to inform you about the delivery status and request that you pay for the insurance fee immediately to enable us clear your shipment in our cargo office in turkey before delivering to the address in your area in australia.

This is a new law here in our office, you have to insure the package first, reason is that there have been a recent case of missing and stolen packages here in turkey due to this reason, the customs has made a mandate which states that for every box leaving our office should be properly insured before trans-loading.

The fee is for the tax clearance on your shipment which amounts to 1070usd. The payment is refundable after delivery.

You are required to send the fee immediately to our account officer here in istanbul using the western union/money gram address below

Money transfer | international money transfer | western union

Use western union to send money online, in person or by phone to friends and family around the world.

The details you will send to is below:

Receivers name:

I

[protected]@transglobalexpressintl.com

Ju
Jun 16, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Aug 15, 2017

Can across the same scammer. He has been trying to get money out of me for weeks. But hasnt bother asking me for money tho after telling me i onky have $2 in bank 😂. Plus reakons his sending his belongings to my address. He has used another name on badoo Hector Johnson, aged 36. Deleted it tho, And asked me to sign into kik messenger. I have picked up alot of things like his spelling etc, big story. He has also used whatsapp where he has actually rang me. Number is +1 (518) 546 5218 phone number comes from port henry NY as i have search the number on the net. He still uses it as i have seen him off an on it. But never replies when i message him. I too got the same email but not as long as that tho. Jst asking to confirm my details for parcel to be sent. But never replied as i knew he was an scammer. Feel sorry for soldiers photos they have been stealing and using

Aug 15, 2017

@Kamilaroi12 For some reason i can not send the photos on what i have of this person. 😕

•   Aug 15, 2017

Hi there!

We're very sorry you've had this experience with us.

These situations are very rare and we take them very seriously. Would you mind sending us a private message including the email address linked to your Badoo account so that we can track down this profile and take appropriate action? You can send this on any of our social media profiles or via www.badoo.com/feedback

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Aug 15, 2017

@BadooTeam Done. And now gettin threated to post my nudes. And has stolen photos of instagram of my kids. Saying his going to post them. I be happy if kik team can also help track thsi person down and report him to police.

•   Aug 15, 2017

@Kamilaroi12 Thank you! Checking our social media profiles now, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Ju
      Jun 29, 2018

Just so anyone looks for actual delivery company to actually deliver to Australia, I have to do it from time to time so use these https://www.parcelabc.com/shipment-c1/parcel-to-australia/14 great insurance policies, reasonable prices, they pick up from home too!

•   Jun 29, 2018

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

We would really like to remove this user from Badoo as we do not tolerate this. Could you please message us using our feedback form? You can find it here: badoo.com/feedback. A member of our dedicated support team will ask you for information in order to locate the profile so please include as much detail as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Jake