transfersigncreditsuis.com / checking my telegraph

Phone: +60122410279

I received a telegraph note on the 10 lucky pick person to receive
An amount of £1, 500, 000.00 as per person due to the donation by
The doner of email holder as mr.garetbull29@hotmail.co.uk
What I need a help are.. I need to know.. is thr transaction of the fund a legal or in a scam sceam...

Below are the reference details to be check by your side..

Transaction Ref : RR: CBS-KTT/100/019301
Branch: 00807
Operation : Craig Daveport
Transaction ID: [protected]
Application: DDA
Date: 28/05/2013
Amount: GBP £1, 500, 000.00
USD $ 2, 356, 425.00

Or if can let me have your personal email address..
So I can send more details...
Tq.

Za
May 28, 2013

Comments

• He
      25th of Oct, 2013

Attn: Henry Sharif,

Re: Transfer of Funds

Please be advised that your funds transfer of £1, 500, 000.00 (One million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) to your designated bank account at National Bank of Egypt, 36000484361 has been effected today. Please find as attached to this email in PDF, a copy of the transfer advise to confirm that the transfer has been effected.

You are to contact the local branch of your bank or you may check your balance online/ATM on the 28th of October 2013 {Monday}, on or after 12noon your local time

Please note that on no account should you disclose the transfer advise copy to anybody until the funds are finally in your account as stipulated. This document carries a privacy security and it is for your eyes only. A swift message and official documentation will be forwarded to your bank from us as soon as the transfer is completed so as to validate the origination of funds.

You are advised to make a payment of £500(Five Hundred Pounds) for the Outgoing Transfer Charges before the funds can be fully credited to your account. Once we receive this payment from you, we will send you the swift MT103 which you will use to go to your bank to confirm the £1, 500, 000.00 (One million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds).

There is no way you can confirm the funds in your account without paying the outgoing transfer fee first.

Due to the Irrevocable bond as invoked on the cash sum by the board, the outgoing transfer fee cannot be deducted from the principal funds. The funds is automatically bonded in the Inter-Bank account, thus we cannot legitimately deduct the required amount {£500} for the outgoing transfer fee.

We shall provide you with the payment details on your request in order to enable you remit this fee as quickly as possible so as to finalize this transfer.

Congratulations on this development as i hope we have used this medium to serve you better.

Mr.Alec Jerwood.