Transcendent Innovations / Terrible company

I signed up with the Transcendent Innovations, Inc. website, yourps34free.com. I read over the terms and followed them to the letter. Upon completing my offer and having 8 other referalls sign up under me, I submitted my account for approval. Several days later I signed into my account on the website to find that they closed my account claiming that I was in violation of their terms and conditions.

I submitted 2 e-mails to get a reason as to why exactly they closed my account with no response. I have been in contact with the Better Business Bureau and am currently awaiting a response.

I feel like this company has been deceitful. They wait until you have all of your referalls (a.k.a.-get all of their advertising money) then they dump you for no reason and cut off all communication. I would suggest that everyone just steer clear of this company. As far as I'm concerned, they are fraudulent.

Ho

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Transcendent Innovations - Not responding to emails about missing credits
    Transcendent Innovations
    YourNintendoWii4Free.com

I completed my offers almost a month ago and I still have credits that have not been rewarded. I have contacted the company several times and have yet to receive even a response.

• Im
      28th of Jan, 2009

TOTALLY FALSE!

Transcendent Innovations is a great company. I along with tens of thousands of users got prizes from them over the many years they're in operation. Google it!:

They only rarely close your account if you're in serious violations of their terms, which are clearly stated on their terms page. The above user probably broke one (or more) of their terms and got banned because of it.

Transcendent Innovations (aka Trainn) only review accounts once the user complete their requirements (or if your referral completed theirs and they need to review yours over -- just yours, not your referrals b/c it's not a mlm scheme). They do not need to review everyone's accounts everyday for violations as that would be obviously stupid. They do the right thing and only review it once needed.

You said you had 8 other people "sign up under you". Did they also do their offer requirements as required? That's not a reason for getting banned, but it's a requirement of the freebie system, just in case you were not sure. Did any of your referrals use your computer/internet provider/your address? That's a very common mistake people make when they do take the time to understand the rules. Again, it is very clearly mentioned on their terms page to not share the same details. Your referral might have, and you're un aware of it.

Trainn takes about 2-4 business days to respond. Try contacting them via a customer support ticket first though as it's much faster than their email address or using the contact form on their websites.

• Fl
      5th of Apr, 2009

NO it totally agree with TC!!!

first of all. i did once with Nintendo wii.. i got 5 referrals by myself using different addresses and ip address.
    anyway iINDEED received the 250$ which i choose as a reward into my paypal. (ok so now i believe this company)

But ###.. now when i try to do XBox360 ELITE... now i finish my offer and referrals 8 other friends. and submit the account for approval.
    after 2 days waiting... then suddenly i can not GOINTO that website anymore, even other Transcendence Innovation Sites as WELL!!. what the ### was that?

so anyway, i want make sure if they block my IP address from logging in to their site.. i ask several of my Friends that I ask to do it with me.. they seem to can not log in as well!!!...so then i ask some other people which didn't evolve in my account and totally different IP address.. and they seem to CAN NOT log in as WELL!!!..

###ing gay.. now i can't even contact them about this ... i'm currently sooo MAD when I see this... This company is ###... first made me trust their site by give me the reward for the Nintendo Wii... but after finish my XBOX360ELITE.. they Close my IP address or whatever reasons they have? -_- ### this company...

people please don't do these website... unless they have phone number to contact them... (or maybe they will give you 1st reward and after that you finish the 2nd one.. they shut you down)

!!!F!!!U!!!C!!!K!!!

• Dr
      21st of Aug, 2009

I will admit that their customer service isn't GREAT, but the only problem I had with them was that Wii's were backlogged due to popularity. Within hours, they responded offering a $250 Paypal instead, which I gladly took. The very next day, I was happy to see that $250 had been sent to my Paypal account.

• Dr
      21st of Aug, 2009

Restating this from another complaint:

"If you have a complaint with TraInn, either you or your referrals have done something to violate the Terms of Service. I highly recommend you read them instead of just complaining about something that is not the company's fault. They have rules for you to follow that they clearly express before you ever start doing offers, and if you break those rules, you will obviously not get the item.

Again, go blame your friends/referrals or yourself. Don't blame TraInn for following the procedures they set forth."

From what it sounds like, either you or your referrals (depending on which option you selected) did not fully complete the requirements for offers in question. Be sure to read VERY CAREFULLY what you are supposed to do to complete an offer. If the offer says "use and try out the service for a 7 days", don't cancel it before 7 days. It's that simple. I'd also suggest only doing offers which interest you (Netflix, Gamefly, etc.). That's what advertising is for, to begin with.

• 27
      27th of Sep, 2009

If you cheated them out of giving you a free Nintendo Wii, then I'd say you deserved to get blocked from them.

• As
      12th of Sep, 2010

I did the iPod offer three or so years ago and got it... best thing ever!

A few months ago I did the HDTV one... my account was closed for "Violating Term and Conditions." I new the conditions before, and re-read them after... there is no way I violated the terms and conditions. I also have not received any response as to why my account was closed.

They may fulfill their end of the bargain sometimes, but you have to admit my second experience seems shady. I didn't try cheating the system or anything. I legitimately fulfilled my end of the bargain, yet here I am wondering why Im not watching football on my own HDTV

I know someone will comment saying... "you violated terms and conditions." However, I can assure you I didn't. I wish there wasn't controversy over the site and that I had no reservations towards it. Heck, I was their biggest supporter and have told tons of friends about the site. Unfortunately their methods at minimum seem a bit shady.

7th of Oct, 2010

trainn is BS, no contact info to call them or an address, I should have known better. I placed my order for $250 cash and two days after the estimated ship date, Im being told one of my referrals violated terms of service. Well, too bad my account was approved for the order I place and I was promised the reward. I dont care if it was after the fact, I deserve my $250 cash. Transcendent innovations is a scam!!!

23rd of Dec, 2010

i have had the same thing happen to me. i just recently did the ipod touch program and sumited it for reveiw and my account was closed. the hell with what all you guys say about we did violate the terms because i know for a fact i did not violate any terms. i write to them with no wordback as to why they have done this. if anyone is will to start a class action for our prizes then email me because i really feel that i deserve my prize. my email is jaysarnold@hotmail.com please put train class action in the subject. only people who are serius needs to write

• Si
      25th of Apr, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems that everywhere I go in researching Trainn and it's validity the comments and responses are always very mixed. MANY people have received FREE things from them -- whether it be a 250.00 gift certificate or an iPod -- the point of the matter is that it is FREE. Even if it's just one gift, we must be happy with what we can do.

From what I see, it seems that the small price to pay for an opportunity to get some of these gifts seems pretty reasonable to me. If the account gets shut down -- oh well, call it a loss and move on. After all, I mean, NOTHING is free in capitalist America my friend. Somewhere somehow this organization is very well known and like all other organizations, it has its pros and cons.

• Tr
      5th of May, 2011

I agree with the person who says Transcendent Innovations is a BAD COMPANY. I had my account closed after earning credits doing a referral. If they had simply emailed me and told me what I needed to do to get the hold taken off the account, they wouldn't be so bad. But I never heard anything from them. When I couldn't log into my account I didn't know the reason why it was put on a hold. The company does a very poor job of communicating with the user as to why they placed the account on hold. And to make matters worse, they never responded to any of my emails as to why the account was on hold. So now I have lost credits I may never see again due to this type of bad business practice of lack of communication. Trans Inn should could definitely stand to use a 'make-over' in communication management or simply be shut down due to improper business practices and lack of communication with its users.

• Ry
      22nd of Nov, 2011

Well Trancendent innovations is a scam!!! I have done everything right for a free Ipad2 and no Ipad after 7 months. It has been in shipment for 2 month though. False company!!! Do not even try or do.

• Fi
      26th of Feb, 2013

The complaints are legitimate. Trainn is not upfront with important details such as the IP tracking system and their customer service is of the lowest grade. I have used their site twice before and received both an iPod touch and an Xbox 360. I was satisfied at the time since their customer service was decent back then. I'm currently using the "yourps34free" website and they now claim that they account information I provided seems to be invalid (Name, address and email is all they ask for). I provided the same account information that I used on the youripodtouch4free and 3604free website. Keep in mind that I complete both of those sites years ago. I only recently attempted to finish the yourps34free website but I now see that a lot has changed at Trainn. They asked me to fax them a copy of my ID to prove that my account info was valid. I did that about 2 months ago and they have not replied to my support ticket or any of my emails. My account simply says "Your account has been submitted for review on 10.20.12. Accounts are usually reviewed within 1-3 days of being submitted. Once approved, you may place your order.". None of my referrals have gone red or yellow. My offer is completed. What is taking them so long? By the way, it took them over a month to inform me why my account was on hold. Online companies that do not post their addresses are scary to deal with. To add horrible customer service into the mix only makes things worse.