Transcendent Corp / Unauthorized Charges to my phone bill

Total New Charges for ESBI $17.21

Comments

Gh
  15th of Oct, 2008
I just got my phone bill today and I have the the same unauthorized charges. The amount is for $14.95 for Transcendent Corp Internet Access Mo Fee, which is ironic because my phone and broadband services are from Verizon. This company needs to be shut down!
  2nd of Nov, 2008
They got me too. They are associated with another dummy corp called sbo-online.org. This is the deal, there is no corporation to shut down. DONʻT PAY IT. Theyʻre grifters. This is a scam.

Here is another manʻs complaint about these grifters:

This particular scam is getting people all over the US. These people are smart and sneaky. And apparently all they need is your phone number to work their evil magic.

Where is the legislation protecting people from this thievery?
  7th of Nov, 2008
I also had a unauthorized charge on my Verizon Telephone bill. I called Verizon to cancell the charges of $16.00 and they acted very nonchalent. Then I called ESBI who immediately transferred me to
Transcendent Corp. They acted as if somebody had given a wrong US Zip and therefore I had gotten billed. What a scam. They said they cancelled the fee and gave me a reference number - we shall see if indeed the charge is off on the next bill of Verizon or if they bill again under a different name. I asked for their address which was a Po box in Palm Harbor FL. I tried the BBB in Florida but was not able to located them. It is unbelievable that Verizon acts like there is nothing they can do to stop it from happening. I am wondering if Verizon is not in on the deal and gets a percentage???
Where is my protection for my privacy? I am considering changing phone company. I will investigate
what protection other carriers offer against crimes and scams like this - Thiefs I hope they get caught
exposed and procecuted. Where is the legislation protecting people from this fraud?
To
  7th of Nov, 2008
I am on the phone right now calling Transcendent Corp. Enhanced Services Billing Inc.with the same charges (my at&t/bellsouth land line) for November 1, 2008 billing of $14.95++.According to the CS person @ T.Corp, it was an error with another name associated to my phone number that requested the service online, they will credit my account but I need to call my provider and inform billing error. This is truely a hassel for the time it takes to resolve their billing error. Keep your eyes open for bogus phone service charges.
  19th of Nov, 2008

Transcendent Corp - unarothized billing to my at&t phone bill
Personal
810 Monticello ct
Arlington
Texas
Phone: 817-460-0127

All of a sudden there are charging me 14.95 a month for enhanced services that I did not ask for nor do I want on my bill.
I want this taken off my bill asap and refuse to pay the extra charge
Michaelene Sackerson
Te
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Nov 22, I have also been billed $14.95 on my AT&T bill by Transcendent Corporation for a service I have no idea about. Also, I certainly do not want it. So far all I get is a run around from the Telephone company. I am not sure who the biggest crooks are here. Transcendent or AT&T.
My agreement is with AT&T to supply me with service that I "signed up" for. I did not sign up for or agree to anything else yet they think they can just add whatever amounts they want without my approval.
Has anyone had any luck in getting the charges reversed??? I will keep you up to date on my progress. I have to wait until Monday for a "manager" to call me with an answer.
Ro
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Why has a 14.95 charge showed up on my ATT bill
Ma
  13th of Dec, 2008
Same thing here, only not just Transcendent but another fraudlent company called Blue Dog. Transcendent Corp told me same story about Alex Stout (whoever he is) who used my phone number to sign up through a third party billing company called ESBI who Embarq billed me. Funny, I am not a customer of Embarq but they feel they can bill me for this ESBI, who I personally think is part of EMBARQ, if you listen to their recordings while you wait they are identical. I listened to them plenty trying to fix this. Since I am not an EMBARQ customer they turned me into their in-house collection agency, Allied Interstate. What a rip-off. I have confirmation numbers from both Blue Dog and Transcendent Corp but the phone company now says it takes two months to rectify. Let you know how it turns out in Feburary. Some info if your looking; no information to contact Transcendent but phone 866-518-0929. Blue Dog, pres., Donald Perlman, 222 River St., Hackensack, NJ, 07601. 201-343-3343or Toll Free 877-661-1832. EMBARQ, 5454 W 110th St., Overland Park, KS, 66211, 866-404-4637. Allied Interstate Inc., 3111S Dixie Hgwy, Ste 101, West Palm Beach, FL, 33405-1520, 561-671-2154 or 866-898-3991. I have contacted the Attorney General in each state to file a complaint and hope that the rest of you do the same so we can shut down these rip-off artists.