Transavia / WORST COMPANY EVER

1 Netherlands

A couple of weeks ago me and my wife have been in our honeymoon in Europe (Starting in Amsterdam, through Italy, ending in Greece) and we booked a flight a couple of months before to a transavia flight from Amsterdam to Venice.
It was the first time I booked with Transavia as I knew a lot of flight companies in Europe and I thought they are one more regular company.
The problem occured when we arrived to the airport after having some delays in the transportation more then 1 hour before the flight time, doing checkin in the auto machines near the checkin desks.
After finishing it quickly we went to the checkin desks starting the checkin process and then the lady in the counter said it looked like we closed the boarding let me check, it took a lot of time to bring the person in charge which tried to call as well, said sorry let me check and disappeared with our checkin confirmation from the auto checkin machines, the lady said later sorry, you cannot go on this flight.
It was more then one hour before the flight, the checkin machines gave us to do the checkin, the manager gone with our paper evidence, we have been screwed in our honwymoon needed to take another flight paying more then 500 Euros to Swiss airlines (as they the only one had afternoon flight with seats) to get to Venice where we had hotel with surprise as it was also our yearly date.

Moreover, we went to the counter of Transavia and the women there was the most not caring ugly acting person in the world, said basically we dont give a damn on you, you lost your ticket, you will not get any money back, if you want tommorow a flight you can order and pay full price, basically she said [censored] off.

THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, BOTH THE SERVICE AND ATTITUDE WHICH MAKE ME NEVER GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY AND RECOMMENDING ANYONE TO GO AWAY FROM THEM LIKE FIRE

Am