[Resolved] Transat Travel / Westjet airline ticket

5 300 Leo-Pariseau Street, suite 500, Montreal, Quebec, H2X - 4C2, Montreal Quebec, CA
Phone: 18003872672

Copy of email from

February 24, 2017
Dear Mr. Shindler,
Best Regards,
Lisa Thompson
Supervisor Member Services
T [protected], 128681 Lisa.[protected]@transat.com
Transat Distribution Canada inc.

• Resolution statement

Intair Electronic Ticket - GQGSAX/Shindler/Nigel Edward Mr February 10, 2017 Debbie Orourke [email protected] Dear Nigel As per the attached ticket, which is what was given to you, we have confirmed that there are no errors on the ticket. The contact details on the ticket belong to the supplier who is there for you, to assist you, with your travel emergency, after ticketing. The terms and conditions of the airline were spelled out on the invoice that I gave you yesterday, which you accepted and signed. That being said, we try to accommodate as best we can our clients, therefore I have reached out to the supplier to see if there if anything that can be done that would allow for a cancellation without penalty. I will have further information either tomorrow or Monday. Best, Debbie Debbie O’Rourke Senior Travel Consultant Transat Travel 2300 Yonge St. P.O. Box 2308 Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4 416 486-7055 – Phone 416 486-5793 - Fax February 13, 2017 I'm waiting for your response. February 13, 2017 Hello Nigel Hope you had a good weekend. I’ve called our ticketing supplier for an update on your request. They have not had a response from WestJet Airlines at this time. We will advise you when they have come to a decision, as to the cancellation fees. Best Regards, Debbie Debbie O’Rourke Senior Travel Consultant Transat Travel 2300 Yonge St. P.O. Box 2308 Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4 416 486-7055 – Phone February 14, 2017 I would like the name, and contact email address, of your supervisor. You should know the things you did wrong. February 15, 2017 I'm sure you know the name, and contact email address, of your supervisor, as well as how to prepare a legitimate airline ticket. February 16, 2017 If you, and your supervisor, do not wish to have further contact with me; could you please provide the email address for your head office? February 17, 2017 For; Transat Customer Relations Department To Whom It May Concern Please inspect my email correspondence with Debbie Orourke, and the attachments. Miss Orourke has failed to address any of my concerns. February 22, 2017 I spoke with a woman by the name of Linda this morning at Transat Travel customer relations; she relayed to me that she would be speaking with your supervisor. Debbie O'roukue February 22, 2017 Hello Mr. Shindler, Your contact information has been passed to me by Customer Service for Air Transat. If you could please give me some information regarding your situation I may be able to help you. Thank you in advance. Transat Travel & Marlin Travel Customer Care February 22, 2017 What is your name? I was speaking with a woman, first name Linda, this morning; she gave me her extension number. She checked the emails I sent to customer relations late last week, that include my email correspondence with Deborah O'Rourke, and include attachments of the ticket; invoice, (no terms and condition on reverse side), and the receipt, (no G.S.T.). There are so many mistakes; I won't bother to mention them all. February 23, 2017 Good Morning Mr. Shindler, Your email was passed to my department by Linda and she is unable to forward your concerns to me. If you could please send your concerns to me I can start to investigate on your behalf. My name is Lisa and my contact information is below. I appreciate your patience while we work on this together. Best Regards, Lisa Thompson T 416-620-8080, 128681 [email protected] Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus February 23, 2017 For; Marlin Travel; customer care department. Please view attached documents. P.S. - I asked Deborah O'rourke to include her company logo within her email correspondence; she refused to do so, and instead, placed the logo included in the attachments. February 23, 2017 Thanks Mr. Schindler. I will look into your documents and get back to you shortly. Thanks, Lisa Thompson T 416-620-8080, 128681 Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus February 23, 2017 For; Marlin Travel; customer care department. My last name is not Schindler; and the name of the travel agent in question, is Deborah O'Rourke. February 23, 2017 My apologies Mr. Shindler Lisa Thompson Supervisor Member Services T 416-620-8080, 128681 [email protected] Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus February 23, 2017 Mr. Shindler, You mentioned that Debbie did not include her logo on her emails. Can you please send me an example so I can investigate further? Also, do you have a phone number I can call you on? Thanks! Lisa Thompson Supervisor Member Services T 416-620-8080, 128681 [email protected] Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus February 23, 2017 For; Marlin Travel; customer care department. My name is Nigel Shindler, (formal; Mr. N. Shindler), and the name of the travel agent in question is; Deborah O'Rourke. I've already included a copy of the logo in the attachments I sent you. February 23, 2017 Good Afternoon Mr. Shindler, Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your concerns. Unfortunately we cannot refund you as your invoice, receipt, and e-ticket all indicate the terms and conditions of your flight. At the time of booking your agent advised you that the ticket was 100% non-refundable and your signature accepts those terms. At this time we will consider your claim closed. Thank you for your understanding. Lisa Thompson Supervisor Member Services T 416-620-8080, 128681 [email protected] Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus February 24, 2017 The terms and conditions are not on the back of the invoice; there is no signature. February 24, 2017 All businesses in Canada have rules, and regulations, they must follow; there is legislation to protect "consumers" from business that do not conduct themselves accordingly; is it your final word that Transat Distribution Canada inc knowingly violates proper business practices? February 24, 2017 Good Morning Mr. Shindler, Thank you for taking the time to email us. I am attaching, (2), your signed invoice for your records. As I mentioned in my previous email we cannot refund you for your ticket as you were aware of the terms and conditions at the time of booking. Your claim is closed. Best regards, Lisa Thompson Supervisor Member Services T 416-620-8080, 128681 [email protected] Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus February 24, 2017 Nigel Shindler Dixon-Hall School House Hostel 349 George St, Toronto, ON M5A 2N2 February 24, 2017 Transat; 300 Leo-Pariseau Street, Suite 500 Montreal, QC H2X 4C2 According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have committed numerous violations, and I, therefore, request a full refund. I would like a response within 7 days. Misrepresentation It’s illegal for the business or individual to give you false information about themselves or the product or service they offer. Some examples of misrepresentation include: claiming that they have licences, accreditation or certification when they don’t showing fake safety certification or accreditation for an item stating that the product is a certain grade, style, model, or quality when it isn’t promising to deliver a service or product when they know or should know that it’s not possible recommending unnecessary repairs or replacements to items If you have a contract with a business or individual that has misrepresented their product or service, you can withdraw from the contract within 1 year. February 24, 2017 Dear Mr. Shindler, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately as stated before, the terms and conditions are clearly marked on the front of your invoice and your ticket is 100% non-refundable. Best Regards, Lisa Thompson Supervisor Member Services T 416-620-8080, 128681 [email protected] Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus February 24, 2017 Thank you for your confession. I also need to hear from Transat customer relations, your credential have not been verified; and Transat head office. February 24, 2017 Good Afternoon Mr. Shindler, Thank you for your email. I am confused about what credentials you are looking for. I represent the Customer Care department for anyone booked with Transat Travel or Marlin Travel. Transat Customer Care represents anyone that books on a Transat Travel package or on an Air Transat flight. Best Regards, Lisa Thompson Supervisor Member Services T 416-620-8080, 128681 [email protected] Transat Distribution Canada inc. Voyages Transat | Transat Travel | Club Voyages Marlin Travel | Voyages en Liberté | TravelPlus Transat, according to the Consumer Protection Act, committed numerous violations, (including misrepresentation), and I requested a full refund. Transat does not deny the claims I made, but according to their rules, and regulations, (which are not written on the back of their invoice as they claim), they cannot be held liable.

Mar 17, 2017