Transam Associates Inc. / Fraud Job offer scam!!

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I am amazed i was so close to being ripped off by a job offer scam! I recieved an email by Transam Associates from yahoo hotjobs and thought Id get part-time work from home because i had lost a job recently. I submitted a test sample for medical transcriptionist, and they emailed me back saying they accepted the sample. I checked out they're website and was wondering how legit the company was until I later googled them and found there were fraud complaints! I could not believe what I saw! Thank you so much everyone who helped everyone aware the truth about these shady liars!! Im so glad I didnt fall into that trap! I want everyone who sees this to know that you should Always check out the background of a company if you even question it. Thanks everyone for your help.

Comments

• Ha
      13th of Apr, 2009
    Transam Associates Inc. - I don't trust it! Don't risk it.
    Transam Associates Inc.
    Phone: ()

The email sent up red flags immediately. There was no contact information, No site link, The only information on the company was the name. This has SCAM written all over it. My first instinct was to Google the company's name. This site was listed right under theirs and of course I wanted to know what others are saying. I didn't risk clicking on the link in the email because I thought it might be a virus.

• Wr
      29th of Apr, 2009

The Better Business Bureau processed a total of 34 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Check this and any other company out at www.bbb.org

• Ni
      18th of Nov, 2009

Have you been able to find any legit home jobs. I feel like its a never ending uphill battle to fight through all of the scams and starting to think there is no such thing as a work at home job.