Transam Associates / Fraud and abuse

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I was sent an email from Transam Associates through hotjobs.com. I thought it was legit at first. Just do the sample dictation and they will pay for you to be trained and get you a job and you make slots of money. Right? Well, I am in sort of a desperate spot so I thought, wow, at least I can do somethin and from my home to make some money. Weel I started thinking that this sounded too good to be true. I typed in Transam Associates and found this site wwith all sorts of good information. Like they say, "If it sounds too good to be true, then it is!!!". No company I have ever worked required my to purchase software to work for them. I smell a dead rat here. Thankyou for providing this information and for protecting us from these scammers. They are taking advantage of people who are really need a job and are wasting thier time with this nonsense. There should be a law against people doing this. I am sure everything they are is legal, just not ethical.

Comments

• Ca
      5th of Jan, 2010

I got the email today about learning to be a Medical Transcriptionist. It said it was from Hotjobs so I thought it was legitimate. I did the sample dictation and sent an email back to the recruiter, Kim something. But of course, I didn't feel right about the whole deal and I pulled up the company name and found all this. I want to thank each of you for telling your story and I am so sorry that you had to go through what you did. I can't believe companies can do this to people! Again thank you for saving me from making a huge mistake I can't afford to make... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!