Transam Assoc / Possible Fraud
I contect this place from a legitimate job listing but because the information supplied was so vague I decided to ask the on line CSR Rep some questions first.
She actually refused to give me a direct answer and kept pushing me to take the on line test. I said okay.
After doing so and submitting the test. I then decided to call the company. A woman answered the phone and it sounded as if she was in a little room and not a corporation as she stated she was. She did not identify herself as most companies would. And she gave me the impression she was afraid that I would ask any more questions. I decided to tell her. Okay. I will continue with the application, but instead I found this website and saw all of the complaints!!! WOW... I also saw that they were charging $495 bucks!!! Non refundable.
Its terrible that these people are continously ripping off individuals. Its very hard to get my cash...even $1 . I will check you out first.! Everyone should go this route before you commit anything check this site, check the att. gen office. and the BBB.
For those of you who are looking for the real thing and work from home...contact me. I have the real thing... I was looking for more but certainly not a scam.
Send me an e mail.
More Transam Assoc Complaints & Reviews
- Transam Associates - Fraud and cheating company! 
- Transam Associates - Transam Associates on Beyond.com 
- Transam Associates - Scam for buying their software - promise of a job 
- Transam Associates - MALICIOUS LIERS 
- Transam Associates - Work at Home - Med Transcrption Scam 
- transamassociates.com> - who are they
- Transam Associates Medical Transcription - SCAM 
- Transam Associates - Fraud and abuse 
- Transam Associates, Inc. - scam
- Transam Associates - Scammers and cheaters