[Resolved] — transaction id kbaj5s2n
Had similar experience to many others. Was in a hurry. Typed Pennsylvania Registration Renewal in Google and this site came up first. Shame on me for using it. Never received the email. Called customer support and they said they only accept emails at that time.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in York, ME Went directly to PENNDOT and received the vehicle registration immediately and for less money. Again, shame on me for not looking into the site more carefully. I am sure StateRegistration.org counts on people being in a hurry and using their site in lieu of going directly to the Department of Transportation.
Updated by Todd Stol, Jul 02, 2018
This has been resolved to my satisfaction.
More Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] - this site is a scam 
- [Resolved] - fake charges and it too difficult to stop them 
- [Resolved] - website mimics state site for registration renewals and charges unnecessary fees
- [Resolved] - state registration scam 
- [Resolved] - unauthorized credit card charge for for car sticker registration
- [Resolved] - registration renewal
- [Resolved] - registration of vehicle with plate # 1AWJB3
- [Resolved] - misleads you to think you're renewing car registration
- [Resolved] - vehicle registration renewal in texas
- [Resolved] - I went to the va dmv site at www.dmvnow.com and somehow "[email protected] state registration.com took over and charged me $15 to get a one year renewal.