Trans Tech / Trans Tech

1 United States

A person called by business from Trans Tech. They inappropriately stated they were coming to "audit" for credit card over draft and over charges. I was not able to get any accurate information and was told someone would be at my business the next day at 2p.m. I have been involved in other aspects of finance for many years and immediately became concerned as to the validity of this call. I posted a notice to all employees and spoke with them directly to not give any information to ANY one. I made a few phone calls and to my satisfaction was told I could NOT be under audit by a simple phone call and to be very suspicious.

Someone did show up at my business the next day at 2p.m. She was a very nice lady and I acutally felt sorry for her. I did not want my information reviewed and an analysis done. I am very capable of doing these things for myself. She had to call in and let her "rep" know that she had not done the presentation and they needed to speak with me to verify. Once I was on the phone, again, I was not permitted to speak. I interupted the conversation and told him at this point I WOULD not even consider doing business with their company due to the under handed technique to get a sales person here.

The "REP" then proceeded to call me "dirt" and said my business was "dirt" and that he would do everything in his power to see that my business failed. I hung up before things could get anymore out of control. The company sales rep was very upset at this behavior as was another rep from a different company that was here and heard the conversation. The trans tech rep did call to have the tape pulled and reviewed by company management and needless to say not one person from the company has called me.

Just FYI to others, be careful...