Tranquility Alley, Inc. / Horrible business!

1 Naper, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 630-617-5300

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! BE WARNED!

On Nov 20th, 2007 I unfortunately purchased a birthday gift (2 wall plate racks) for my mom from Tranquility Alley. They took my payment the same day I placed my order. After they had my payment, I received no communication from this company. After 2 weeks, I tried contacting them w/o reply. I was finally fed up and filed a complaint with the BBB. Shockingly, after that, I received an email from Tranquility Alley stating they had 1 of my items in stock and that they should be receiving my 2nd one by the end of the week. I stupidly obliged and said I still wanted my order. Well, another week or so went by and no communication again. I sent another email requesting status and they provided me with the option to cancel my order. At that point, I had already ordered the plate racks from someone else who knows how to do business. I requested they cancel my order and refund my money they took more than a month before.

I received another email from Tranquility stating that my order has shipped (after I had informed them that I wanted it canceled and they approved via email, the week before). I, again, had to email them and tell them I do not want the order anymore and I just want my money back. Finally, 2 months and MANY emails later, I received my refund.

This company does not know how to do business. Please do not waste your TIME and money. Trust me; it's not worth the headache!

Ka

Comments

• Ke
      9th of Apr, 2010

I have had the same experience with Tranquility Alley. They took my money for product and to date have never shipped the product. They do not answer calls and no longer answer emails. The product was paid for in February 2010 and has never been received nor will they answer my calls or emails to tell me when it will ever ship or refund my money. They are crooks.