Trainersstyle.uk.com / Adidas ZX 750 trainers

1 ROOM 301 , 6 SOUTH ST, GUANGZHOUSHI, GUANGDONG, China Review updated:

I ordered a pair of Addidas ZX750 trainers in Dec 2015 and after 3 weeks eventually received a pair of poor quality fake trainers, nothing like the ones advertised and in a different colour . They have ignored all my e mails requesting a return label as advertised on the website if unhappy with the purchase. I would avoid using this website if you require genuine trainers as you are unlikely to get a refund if unhappy with the product.

Re
Jan 03, 2016

Comments

• St
      Feb 10, 2016

Very similar experience with this company. Lost my £50 .

• Re
      Feb 13, 2016

After purchasing men's Adidas trainers online for £55, nothing received and all e mails sent to them chasing up my order have been ignored. AVOID using this company or you will lose your money. They are based in China and are a scam website.

• St
      Feb 13, 2016

I have also lost my money after purchasing trainers from this website. Do not attempt to use them.

• Dj
      Mar 11, 2016

me too twice what annoys me is the banks mine #CitiBank will refund me as i paid by credit card but they wont pursue these companies although they are loosing millions who pays for it in the end? we do in higher bank charges and other ways.