Train problems / request for starting churchgate-dahanu local trains at the earliest

1 India Review updated:

Respected Sir,

I am a student of engineering, which is located in Boisar(Theem college of Engineering). I live in Dadar and most of the students of our college come from Mumbai side. One of my classmates comes from Dombivali. So, we students have to spend 5 to 6 hours in travelling itself. Also there are no sufficient autorickshaws in Boisar, so as to reach the station(there are totel 240 students presently but after July 2010 more 240 students will join the college. So there will be more autorickshaw problem). Sometimes, when we reach the station, we are one to two minutes late and the train is gone. There is so much interval of time between the arrival of trains (going towards Mumbai) at Boisar station. After one train is gone, the other train comes 1 hour after the previous train. Hence we do not get much time for study. Till we reach home, it is already 8 pm.

The names of the trains (going towards Mumbai from Boisar station) and their timings are as follows :-
1) Virar shuttle ----> 3:18 pm
2) Saurashtra express ----> 4:28 pm
3) Firozpur express ----> 5:40 pm
4) Bandra intercity express ----> 6:22 pm

(Our college usually ends at 5 pm, but sometimes they even leave us at 3pm or 4 pm)

So, please Sir, it is my humble request to increse the number of trains between 3 to 6 pm at Boisar station OR start the Churchgate- Dahanu Local trains as soon as possible OR increase number of Memu locals. Please, this is affecting our studies, this message is from all the students

yours sincerely,
a troubled citizen

Ac

Comments

22nd of Oct, 2010

I am sure that you people have had a real bad experience but just to share my experience as it was really good to hire services of Run Local Locksmiths technicians. I went off locking the door inside out by mistake as the new technology door of high security, I called one of the local artisans and they said we can not give this services as this technology is not with us .

I placed two guards on the door that night and tried another artisans they replied in the same manner. I called Run Local Locksmith as they operate 24hours*7nights and even on holidays. I called them at night around 12am and the technicians was available at my place in 15mins he checked the door and replaced the lock in 25mins with the high proficiency and effectiveness.

I was so happy and delighted with the services that the charge of $450 seemed too reasonable to me. I believe when it comes to services no one can be as good as them . The company and the technicians are wonderful at there work.