Trailer / Mechanical

1 5409 NEW GARDEN ROAD, Salem, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-222-2468

Worst trailers ever! Do not buy any trailer from this company, if you already bought one good luck with mechanical problems that come with it. They say they have one year guarantee but when it comes to it they refuse everything. These people literally do not know how to build a trailer!!!

Comments

• Pe
      5th of Mar, 2012

WELL I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE COSTUMER SERVICE, I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TRAILLER AND THEY DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, , KEEP IN MIND I ONLY HAVE THE TRAILLER FOR ABOUT 6 MONTH AND ITS BEEN IN USE FOR ABOUT 4 MOTHS OUT OF THE 6MONTHS TIME, , THE TRAILLER RSTED AND IT LOOKS LIKE IS 5 YEARS OLD I CALLED AND THEY SAID THESE ARE ROCKS CHIPS AND THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, , WELL IM GONE BE CONTACTING MY LAWER SOON IF THIS DOES NOT HET SOLVED SOON, , I OWNED DIFFRENT TRAILLERS BEFORE AND I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THET!!! I CALLED FEW OTHER COMPANYS AND THEY ALL SAID THET IF THE TRAILLER WAS NOT PREPER CORRECTLLY AND PAINTED OVER RUST, THIS WILL BE THE OUTCOME, , , I MET A GUY THET BOUGHT SAME TRAILLER, THE TRAILLER IS 2 YEARS OLD AND IT STILL LOOKS 100%%%%%%%%%% BETTER THEN MINE, SO HE GAVE ME HIS NAME AND ILL LET MY LAWERS GO WITH IT, , , BUYERS BEWERE BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, , LIKE I SAID BEFORE I BOUGHT DIFFRENT TRAILLERS BEFORE EVERYTIME I HAD A PROBLEM WITH A AXEL THEY SEND ME TO NEAR BY PLACE CLOSE TO ME TO FIX IT, , WHEN I HAD A PROBLEM WIT APPALANCHIAN THEY TOLD ME I HAVE TO COME TO OHIO SO THEY LOOK AT IT, THIS IS NOT EXEPTABLLE!!!