traffic safety storesell used and junky products

S Review updated:

This company sells either very old or used products at the cost of new items. They charge a ridiculous amount for there shipping and also are very rude and arrogant. I would stay as far away as possible

•   Jun 17, 2009

That's too bad; their traffic wands look pretty [censor]in'.

• W
      Jun 26, 2009

This claim is ridiculous and as President of the company I will attempt to explain why I feel that way:

Look at the comment "This company sells either very old or used products at the cost of new items. They charge a ridiculous amount for there shipping and also are very rude and arrogant."

1) "This company sells either very old or used products at the cost of new items. " - We have never sold a used traffic device-ever. If the item showed up used the person could dispute it with their credit card company and they would win. We don't sell used items.

2) "They charge a ridiculous amount for there shipping.." - We quote shipping in advance. If it ridiculous why order from us?

3) "very rude and arrogant." - Since we did not give this unreasonable person what she wanted she feels we are rude.

Here is what we say happened - This person's wanted 42" orange delineator tube with no weighted base, something we do not sell. Since they are a synagogue, we tried to help so we created a one-time part number and sold the tube with no base. The person ordering never mentioned reflective collars on the tubes. When the tubes arrived, she complained it had no collars - They never asked for collars. Since she was completely unreasonable in her expectation I agreed that we would give them collars (even though they did not pay for them) on one condition - that they never call us again.

In short, if this person had been reasonable in their expectations they would have been thrilled that we sold them a special item that we do not normally sell. Since they wanted something for nothing, they were not happy with us.

I stand behind the reputation of this company. Will Snook, President, Direct Line [protected] x 201

• N
      Oct 01, 2012

This comment is a complete farce. The Traffic Safety Store does not sell a single used or damaged product and has easily the best customer service department of any Ecommerce company I have ever seen.

If you would like to read real reviews from customers, please browse the up to date log at ResellerRatings.com --> http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Traffic_Safety_Store