Traffic Police / Traffic Signals timings adjustment done wrongly at Marathahalli junction, Bangalore

India Review updated:
Traffic Police
I want to make a complaint regarding the traffic lights timing adjustment at Marathahalli junction, Bangalore. The traffic coming from Kundalahalli signal gets only 30 seconds green signal at Marathahalli junction whereas the traffic coming from HAL gets 60 seconds green signal at Marathahalli junction. As a result of this misbalance of timings of green signal, there is a big line of traffic upto the end of Marathahalli Bridge at Marathahalli junction, of traffic coming from Kundalahalli signal and almost zero traffic, of traffic coming from HAL at Marathahalli junction. This is the consequence of the alterations done with the traffic lights few days back and no one is caring about it. So, I request you to please look into the matter and make the traffic flow Ok.

More Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

D  3rd of Aug, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You need to consider that there may suddenly be an unanticipated opposing change of traffic load, and the current setup would not only appear to have been correct top begin with, but would also have been a rather keen display of foresight on the Traffic Engineer's part.

You may try and armchair quarterback this City's operations all you like, but when it comes down to it, the ones with the experience are the ones doing the job.

Mick Mankford,
Traffic Junction Division
N  30th of Oct, 2011 by

Traffic Police - Wrong Towing
Traffic Police

I Md Ahsanullah Khan Parked my vehicle (AP 29 AN 8506) Black Pulsar lane beside Honda Showroom Somajiguda in front of wall on which bigflick was painted as you can see in the photo attached. I parked my vehicle there and visited Spice Hotspot and came back and saw that my bike was missing. When i inquired the security guard, he said that traffic police has towed my vehicle, even though there was no no parking board displayed. When i was walking towards panjagutta traffic p.s. to, i saw the towing vehicle, i inquired regarding my bike, then S.I.Raju Spoke so rashly and used harsh words and said that "everiki chepukuntavo chepuko, emaina chesuko po ra". When i complained regarding the same thing in panjagutta traffic p.s. they gave his(S.I.Raju's) number and asked me to inquire when they will be back. When i called him, he spoke rashly and disconnected my call. I waited for three hours at the station but they returned after three and half hours, but when i met them somajiguda circle they already towed three bikes and when they returned to p.s. there were only five bikes, i'm unable to understand what took them so long to return to the station? When i again spoke to S.I.Raju regarding this, he said that his job is to tow and hand over the towed vehicles to Krishnam Goud, who is worse than the S.I. He is not only talking rudely but threatening of not giving back my bike till night 11. He asked me to simply pay 250 challan and take my bike or else leave the bike at station. He had a colleague who was about to wear ayappa mala next day, he was saying to krishnam goud "arey mama ivala eni cigarretlu thagipisthavo thagupichuko, repu nenu mala vesukuntuna, then krishnam goud took money from his pocket that too the challan money which he collected from a person who paid challan in front of me to buy cigarettes for themselves. Atlast I had come to a conclusion in my mind that i will pay the challan and take the receipt and complain in media regarding this. I trust, hope and believe that justice will be done to me and responsible persons will be punished severely.

Md Ahsanullah Khan