Traffic_junkie / Refund promised and not received

1 United States

Before I deal with my refund request, I will give you the particulars which will help you to locate me in your records. My email address is [protected]@ns.sympatico.ca My receipt for the order and order number is U3994770801; I used a Visa card to buy the product and the last five digits are 17723. Finally the key code is qF45k3qL6cgWM .
I have been promised by traffic junkie on March 14, 2012 that I could expect my refund within three to five days. See below!

Your request (#65) has been deemed solved. To reopen, reply to this email or follow the link below:

Traffic Junkie Support, Mar 14 04:54 (AKDT):
Hi,

Your refund has been processed and it should show in your account within 3-5 business days depending on your bank. We’re going to close this ticket now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new ticket to us. Thanks.

Best regards,
Paige
Traffic Junkie Support Team

Your request (#346) has been deemed solved. To reopen, reply to this email or follow the link below:

I have yet to see any money. Furthermore, they told me that you were responsible for the hold-up. See below!
Traffic Junkie Support, Mar 21 22:43 (AKDT):

Hi,

Refunds are processed by SWREG and we don't have control over that once it has been processed on our end.

Best regards,
Paige
Traffic Junkie Support Team

Traffic Junkie Support, Mar 21 22:43 (AKDT):
I have notified my bank and was told that I have plenty of grounds for disputing the lack of a refund. I will proceed to do that unless I see the refund in my Visa account as soon as possible. This has lasted since March 5, 2012 when I made the first refund request. This is far too long. If you want to avoid further hassle to yourself and to me pay what you owe me. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,