Trafalgar Tours: Hilights of France & Spain / Ripp-off, -lies as what was in brochure

1 San Diego, CA, United States

My experience regarding a recent (8/1/10-) Trafalgar tour to France-Spain was terrible. We actually didn't get to see/visit 4 of the sites promised in the brochure, and the so-called 3&4 star hotels and "quality" meals were more like 2 & 3 -if that (compared to the wonderful 3 & 4 star hotels, meals, and trip to Italy with Brendan, three years earlier). A huge rip-ooff, with false advertising and lies, etc.

The tour guide mis-informed us on a great number of things, from historical accuracy to restroom stops (and where open restrooms were, on our rare and much-needed opportunity to go -for the majority of people), from directions in which to walk on our own to certain restaurants -and their direction, etc., etc., etc.

The Trafalgar Swiss corporate office (un-)response to me and other fellow-travellers' complaints was cold, full of lies/denials/irresponsibility, unyielding, unapologetic, and was lacking any concern or empathy with our terrible rip-off experience. Others on the tour also complained in writing, which I have a copy of.

PLEASE, DO NOT PATRONIZE "vulgar" Trafalgar!