Tradus.in - Ibibo Group — cheating - no delivery - no refund
This is to bring to light the online cheating of tradus.in. Which is a part of much published ibibo group.
I had won the auction no: [protected] for lg lcd jazz atom (22 inches) model : 22lu11ur on tradus.in and made the payment of rs. 13551.00 on the same day itself.
The seller had sent me a mail promising to send the item on 26th april and I would receive it by 28th april.
But afterwards my query on the dispatch details were all ignored and the seller has not so far done any further communications though I had send repeated reminders.
Annoyed by the attitude I had requested for refund of the same through tradus.in on 29th april 2010 and later on 1st may and 2nd may 2010 also.
On may 5th 2010 I receive a mail from [protected]@ibibogroup.com offering apologies for the inconvenience caused and stating that they have processed a refund for my amount and that it would be credited back to my account in another 10-15 working days.
But now even after one month and many repeated mails which were unanswered I am yet to receive my money back. How do I get my money back?
More Tradus.in - Ibibo Group Complaints & Reviews
- Ibibo - cheating customers 
- GoIbibo - fake confirmed hotel booking
- Ibibo.com - unauthorised profile 
- GoIbibo - online ticket booking
- [Resolved] GoIbibo - refund amount 
- [Resolved] GoIbibo - ticket cancelled by airline but no refund
- GoIbibo - refund status
- [Resolved] GoIbibo - bus ticket
- [Resolved] GoIbibo - jet airways refund
- GoIbibo - tickets