Tradus.in - Ibibo Groupcheating - no delivery - no refund

M Review updated:

This is to bring to light the online cheating of tradus.in. Which is a part of much published ibibo group.

I had won the auction no: [protected] for lg lcd jazz atom (22 inches) model : 22lu11ur on tradus.in and made the payment of rs. 13551.00 on the same day itself.

The seller had sent me a mail promising to send the item on 26th april and I would receive it by 28th april.

But afterwards my query on the dispatch details were all ignored and the seller has not so far done any further communications though I had send repeated reminders.

Annoyed by the attitude I had requested for refund of the same through tradus.in on 29th april 2010 and later on 1st may and 2nd may 2010 also.

On may 5th 2010 I receive a mail from [protected]@ibibogroup.com offering apologies for the inconvenience caused and stating that they have processed a refund for my amount and that it would be credited back to my account in another 10-15 working days.

But now even after one month and many repeated mails which were unanswered I am yet to receive my money back. How do I get my money back?

Regards

Cyril francis
(+[protected])

• S
      May 15, 2011

TRADUS.IN is the worst online shopping site I have come across. They will give good service for your initial transactions to build trust. But once you give order of big amount be ready to be cheated by this site. Good online venture by IBIBO Group to cheat online customers. Customers please read online reviews of this site before making a purchase from TRADUS.

• S
      Jun 27, 2011

One hell of a company. I purchased a handsfree on 14th June and was promsied delivery within 3-5 working days. They sent me an email on 17th saying that the order was not in stock and they would be returning my money. No money has been returned so far. Such an unprofessional company that they are not even replying to any of my emails. This has to be dealt with legally and the company should be shut down by the government...