Traditional Home Mortgage, Inc / Beware

Loan Officer David Butcher acted real nice and professional until I decided to go with another lender. He then started harassing me via e-mail and phone calls. Warning to anyone looking for a refinance...do not do business with Traditional Home Mortgage...they will tell you anything to get you into a mortgage so they can make money and rip you off. Then when you want to change lenders they will not want to turn over the FHA case # Their motto is Integrity, Compassion, Experience...what a joke. If all of their loan officers are like Dave the psycho...beware.

Va

Comments

• St
      14th of Jul, 2008

beyond a doubt the worse lending co i've dealt with. never their fault (bs). won't close on time, thats after reschulding the closing several times. told client getting a teachers grant or deal. nothing but amerdream loan. advise your clients to run the other way.

• Rh
      14th of Jul, 2008

This is exactly what has happened to us. Loan officer is Michelle. I am the Realtor and when they found out that I suggested my buyer try a local lender, I started receiving demanding emails, phone calls and texts and then told "How Dare I!!" This was after the contract HAD NOT been reviewed for 2 weeks. Upon their review, they found they had forgotten to put in the pre-approval that it was to be an Ameri-dream loan, so we had to re-write the contract. Then the paper work to my buyer had to be faxed several times, costing her in excess of $100.00 . We have re-scheduled the closing 3 x's...all of which this company did not even try to arrange doc's needed until the night before. My assistant is at now the dry closing, which has been going on since 10:00 am this morning. BUYERS BEWARE!!! They hooked my buyer with an email that promised a special "Teacher A+ Grant" there is no such thing. Just the FHA Ameridream loan. Lieing all along the way, pitting each against the other in an atttempt to cover up their lies.

• Rh
      14th of Jul, 2008

Oh, I forgot to add the $2, 232.00 in closing costs, for a $70, 000.00 home. It's been 4 1/2 hours now, and they just discovered that the Loan Officer forgot to get the Insurance Premium...still no HUD figures!!