Trading Planet Ltd/VitalityCleancharged my credit card without my permission

L Review updated:

I bought a sample of Life Cleanse and Acai Berry Detox on July 30, 2009. These products were shipped on August 7, 2009 and I received it on August 12, 2009. On my credit card account there is the price (US $5, 93)for the sample on July 31, 2009 and that's ok. But, there is also two amounts of US $118.63 charged on August 17, 2009 exactly 5 days after I received samples. I didn't authorize these payments and I didn't have time to try the samples. The policy refund indicates that we may receive a refund on any product we ordered up to 30 days after my order is placed.

Is there anyone who know how to stop this company to bill my credit card with charges I've never authorized?

• L
      Aug 29, 2009

They did right by me. I ordered it and had a friend order, too, because it was a good deal and I liked what I got. Both of us had good experiences and called to cancel and were treated professionally. This is the number I called +[protected] but I also found this one which was a free number [protected]. Lots of grousers on this site...or maybe some of you guys are their competitors?? Who knows. Anyway, I can only speak from my experience which was positive.
    Lisa Cotton