Tradesmart Technologies / Terrible service!

1 Australia Review updated:
Phone: +61-731055981

I purchased PFD (play for differences) trading software from Tradesmart Technologies 5 weeks ago. In that time I have been able download the software and complete one trade. Rob Anderson has repeatedly missed training sessions and I have yet to complete training. He will not answer e-mails or return calls. I have tried for hours to put trades on however they have grossly over stated the capability of the software and the ease of trading. Most of the trades cannot be used because the bookmakers don't accept moneybookers.

Because they have failed to complete my training in the system and they have misrepresented the true of their capability I have asked for my money back. I cannot get hold of anyone at Tradesmart and they are not returning calls. I have heard from other customers in New Zealand who also want their money back due to product misrepresentation.

I would be interested in hearing from any other people who are having the same issues.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      16th of Apr, 2008

I totaly agree with those comments, a number of us here i nz have had the same problemsDosnt work as they say and they stall or go missing and no money back.

16th of Apr, 2008

how do i remove acomplaint or comment i have made on this site?

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2008

I really disagree. I've actually found their training and service to be really helpful, and once you have been trained on how to use the software it is really profitable.

20th of Apr, 2008

I really question the validity of the original post seeing as he can not even get the name of the concept correct - 'play for differences' - should be profit from differences. I have received both the software and the training and found both outstanding. To any potential client of tradesmart don't let this absolute rubbish put you off a great product.

• Wa

Hello Support

Can you please remove this complaint as Roger has tried to remove it . If we can remove it then we will receive a refund from tradesmart for our programmes. Can you please remove or respond as soon as possible.
    You can email Roger on jollyroger@clear.net.nz to verify my comments.

Tradesmart Technologies
    Posted: 2008-04-16 by Roger [send email]
    dosnt measure up

Complaint Rating:
    how do i remove acomplaint or comment i have made on this site?
    Comments United States Airlines
    You marked this complaint as not useful

Regards,
    Wayne McMillan

23rd of Apr, 2008

I have found them to be outstanding. I'd say to give them a call and explain this to them, from my experiences they will do everything they can to help you out.

Great piece of software though!!

26th of Apr, 2008

i agree my mate brought this and i have worked out u can get 28% of your investment total a month
    and we have only used it for 2000 euro, ive now purchased it and will be trading with 10, 000 euro
    to make 5600 nzdollars a month

29th of Apr, 2008

Do you work for tradesmart pfd is a have dont waste your time or money you wont be able to trade 10000 euro because most of the bookmakers have a maximum bet of 500 euro.

30th of Apr, 2008

Andrew, I've just done a 5000 Euro one on those tennis ones - you must be doing something wrong. Do you even have the software?

3rd of May, 2008

my software has stopped, and I cant get hold of anybody at Tradesmart...I think this may be the scam, if this proves incorrect I will update post but i would recomend nobody purchase this software until this is resolved. Would be interested to know if they are still trying to sell this to prospects

4th of May, 2008

I just called and they are apparently having troubles after trying to update the server, they said it should be up again this evening. Will keep all posted.

5th of May, 2008

Comming up to three days with out service so far, quite possbbly a scam i would suggest.I have received all your messages, ill let you know how i get on. Ideally id like the software to get running again but are becomming sceptical of these guys. If i dont have any luck, there are a few of us who will go through a central solicitor to envoke our refunds

• Gr
      5th of May, 2008

We too have found the programme hard going. The bookies all operate differently and getting the money to and from moneybookers has proved quite stressful to be honest. Our Trainer Joe was a nice guy and did all he could to help us, he missed a couple of trainings tho and when we rang to find out what had happened we got a blast from his boss for not being here for our alloted time!! He definitely needs a lesson on customer service!

• Gr

Hi Wayne,
    Would be interested if Tradesmart are genuine about refunding your money. We have made a few trades, but it is more hassle than it is worth and totally misrepresented in their sales pitch. Should have known better, really.

Regards, Grant

• Do
      5th of May, 2008

I have had the programme for 5 weeks and not made one trade.The training is very irratic and the trades in the evening are very low.I was sucked in by Brads promises and the ###.I now want my money back too.

Working again for me

8th of May, 2008

Tradesmart is a scam i believe. It dosnt do what it purports to do, which is to trade and compound you winnings. Any people who say they are doing this will be plants to decieve you. We in nz [two of us ] have been trying to get a refund for six weeks now, all we get from Rob Anderson Is promises and stalling.eg. We have been waiting to see the refund for two elite programmes which Rob put through Nine days ago. It still hasnt arrived in a/c and Rob is not able to be contacted. I have withdrawn all comments unfavourable to Tradesmart as a condition for refund. This was just a means of shutting down unfavourable comments [ a number of others have had the same request and no refund]Any business worth its salt realises the best advertisment is satisfied customers. Tradesmart dont have any i believe except patsies They are still selling programmes when we bought their last ones before xmas[go figure] 1000 PROGRAMMES @ $8000 =$ 8, 000, 000 WHY STOP SELLING THE TEMPTATION IS TOO GREAT.

9th of May, 2008

Pleased to say my software is back up thankfully. The software works, I have been trading it, mainly around 2-3.5% trades. there is a bit to learn around the bookies but it does get easier. Forger customer service and dont belive there is only 1000 licenses, its as many as they can sell. I say the software is a good start to get you on this journey, you need 10-15 euro to make it worthwhile and be able to break even on cost of software. This isnt simple but it is certainly do able. A lot of time is required however to get up to speed on all the nuances

10th of May, 2008

the bottom line is you cannot trade the soft ware as tradesmart cons try to tell you .Its not possible. To make money you need to compound your winnings to make a genuine proffit .10 -15 Euros is a joke .The bookies dont allow you to trade to your advantage, tradesmart know this and dont tell you.This scam is marketed by dishonest theives they have no intention in honouring garrantees or producing satisfied customers.

10th of May, 2008

Some bookies have limits on some events ie bodog, 5dime but others are fine willhil, ladbrookes, Globe, bet at home, gamebookers etc...You need to know the rules and check both bets before placing. There are things like you really need to have money sitting in the bookies accounts to make it an easier process hence the funds. It isnt as easy as they make out ill grant you that, but its not too difficult, just a lot of effort at the start to get up to speed. I can understand that this may not be everybodies cup of tea and it may have been sold as if you basically push a button and wait for the cheque to be sent. It is not this simple obviously