TraderXP — Not returning the Deposit after requesting for closing my account
I have opened an account in TraderXP by depositing 5000USD, after some trading I lost some money and gain some but didn't receive any amount. Since the broker again asked me to increase my deposit, I told the broker that I don't have grantee on process of withdrawal
. So I requested for the withdrawal of 1000 USD, which I received .Now the broker ask me to reinvest again, but I refuse and then after doing some trading I lost all gained money. Since I lost, broker approved the 1000 withdrawal again. To do trading, you need time as I lost nearly 5000 won money, so I decided to close my account and requested them that I don't require the any bonus deposited, I just need my deposited money back that is left over 3000 apart from that I have still 1500 won amount excluding the bonus they deposited. Initially customer care responded saying they will refund the amount. But from that day till today no body is responding my mail nor customer care is replying my message. Which ever email address I mail is bouncing back as wrong email address .customer care number says always busy and the broker doesn't reply my mail.
How do deal with this type of trading company ?How can I get my hard earned deposit back?
More TraderXP Complaints & Reviews
- TraderXP - Good in soliciting the money bad in returning the money 
- TraderXP - Good platform 
- TraderXP - Withdrawal money 
- TraderXP - Closure of Account and fraud 
- TraderXP - Money stolen from my Visa Acc 
- TraderXP - Can't withdraw funds 
- TraderXP - withdrawal of deposit 
- TraderXP - wont return $400 + now login details deleted 
- TraderXP - Won't give me my deposit back 
- TraderXP - withdrawal of my deposit