TradersDVD / Price too cheap

1 579 Maison AveAlaska, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 898-458-63256

The tradersdvd.com site is great. Save me $$$$ in Trading education.
The quality materials they provide are second to none.
I recommend this site to anyone.
I think they are helping traders to be more educated. General courses are selling over $1000. But here at tradersdvd the price are so cheap.
I can not see anything wrong with their practices. Great Company!

Comments

• Fi
      8th of Nov, 2008

The reason this outfit has software and trading courses so cheap is because they are ripoffed and pirated copies.

• Dr
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Tradersdvd - Scam
    tradersdvd shop
    Belarus
    traderdvds.com

Payed usd 200 cash
    Didn't get anything. Also blocked me from there shopping site.
    One big scam!

• Fx
      8th of May, 2009

So, Do you think people who sell $1000 original version, they are not the one you should complain about?
    Copies are fine, because those materials are copies anyway, they are not signed with hologram, and I have seen them myself over and over again.
    Originals are all look like burnt on DVD-R,
    If that is what you care about, you can support them and pay $1000 for a course / software.
    Tradersdvd had help me to educate and gain a lot of education, so I am no complaining .

• Ht
      11th of Feb, 2010

If you think tradersdvd is too expensive, please go here:

• Br
      12th of Jun, 2010

Another great website for trading education. www.tradingdvdshop.com. I bougth all my courses from them, very good price and excellent materials. The difference this website with others is most of their courses comes with physical manual/workbook, not cheap pdf file. So it is easier to learn and write notes on it. They even do pricematch.

• El
      30th of Jun, 2011

If you want to seek education you should do so by at least have the dignity of paying for it. By recommending tradersdvd.com you are recommending illegal activity. They are counterfeit and are the equivalent to downloading music for free off of napster. It is stealing. What if somebody stole your material and product, Barry Handson, and sold it for less than you do because they were counterfeit. You would look at this a little differently. Have some dignity and stop stealing.

24th of Aug, 2011
    Tradersdvd - Tradersdvd Complaints and Ripoff - Sell Illegal Pirated DVD and Rip You Off !!!
    Tradersdvd
    Australia
    tradersdvd.com

tradersdvd discs sucks bigtime. They are a bigtime SCAM!!! They sell illegal burn discs and very poor quality. They rip people off and ignore you when we ask them if the discs they send us are pirated copies. They stole from me and never got my money back when I ask them for a refund!!!

• Pa
      29th of Aug, 2011
    Tradersdvd - A Total Ripoff
    tradersdvd
    tradersdvd.com

These low ### people burn illegal dvds at home and sell them illegally. Tradersdvd.com web site lie and deceive me when I though I am getting original authentic discs. Instead I received very poor quality pirated discs which don’t play correctly and skip all throughout the videos. Don't buy from these people. They will rip you off like they ripped me off! They ignored all of my emails after I found out that they sell illegal pirated discs.

16th of Sep, 2011
    Tradersdvd - All TradersDVD products are pirated copyrighted materials.
    Tradersdvd
    tradersdvd.com

All TradersDVD products are pirated copyrighted materials. This pirate has been identified and is under investigation. Buying a pirated copy is a felony for both the buyer and seller.

19th of Sep, 2011
    Tradersdvd - COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
    tradersdvd

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT tradersdvd

All tradersdvd.com products are pirated copyrighted materials. This pirate has been identified and is under investigation. Buying a pirated copy is a felony for both the buyer and seller.

30th of Sep, 2011

tradersdvd COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

30th of Sep, 2011

tradingdvdshop COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

All tradingdvdshop.com products are pirated copyrighted materials. This pirate has been identified and is under investigation. Buying a pirated copy is a felony for both the buyer and seller.

• Tr
      30th of Nov, 2011

Another pretenders " BetterTrades"
    Take a look yourself: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/better-trades-c22144.html
    What you sell are copying ideas from others. You talk the same thing and has no meaning .

Don't worry, ... be happy. Christmas is coming 2012 is bigger and better for us.

Best Regards
    Anthonio
    Tradersdvd Team

• Ah
      29th of May, 2014

I am a poor man but I am in need to learn how to trade to make a living so I can survive in this world of tigers.
    So you are telling me because I do not have enough money to pay for those expensive and outrageous software,
    I should just give up and let millionaire make more millions. This is none sense thinking. So I encourage the team
    of brilliant people who care about unfortunate and unlucky people to do more copying and break the wrong rules
    and flood the market with free education material. Big thank you for the heroes of the world.

Ahmed Diouane from Canada and God bless dvdtraders and dvdtradershop.