TradersAccounting.com / Corporate Entity and qualified 401k plans / Deceptive, Misleading, Ripoff

1 15396 North 83rd Ave, Suite D100, Peoria, Arizona 85381, Peoria, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-393-3485

I am of the opinion that this company engages in deceptive and misleading business practices, and as such, should be AVOIDED!!! In one complaint I read, a customer had paid over $3000.00 for services that could be purchased elsewhere for less than $1200.00.

Comments

• Te
      31st of Aug, 2010

I am in the same boat that you are, but I paid over 4200 for trading incorporation service. I worked with Jennifer Hazllet in the legal department and she provided me with boiler plate garbage riddled with spelling errors and wrong information. They even sent me documents with someone else’s name and social security number! We asked for a refund from Jim Crimmins, the company president, only to be told that I was blaming them for my failed trading and could not take responsibility for my own actions. I had to call my credit card company and I am still out the money I paid!

My Wife’s employer recommended another firm to clean up the mess and their quality of work was well worth the money, but nevertheless, I had to pay twice!