Tradelines / Rip off

4-5 Florida, NY, United States Review updated:

Am going to try to keep this short as possible. Top tradelines is a hoax. A roose, a fabrication. Its ran by a what i can ascertain 3 people with unknown origion from which they operate. They will take your money slap some un thought out crap on your bureaus if your willig to wait as i have half a year only in my case the slapped maxed out cards with no seasoning at all that were maxed out and had negative trade remarks causing me to be un credit worthy now. I now have a mountain of debt with no knowledge of the person who owns the account. Where they live or if they plan on making there payments as there is no track record of doing so no history, no seasoning as promised. Nothing short of what comes out the tail end of my dog every day. These people and i use the term people lightly are rude and have no idea how creit scoring works. They formulate no plans of action and give you no options. Causing drastic drops in credit scores these cards dropped me from a 700 score perfect credit and no debt to a 492 and over the limit cards. Top trade lines is totally 100percent unresponsive only referring me to a little man named robert whos seems to be acting as there counsel who really enjoys writing long long dribbling letters and mailing them to me. They are now claiming i owe them money so laughable its hilarious. They cant seem to understand i am the victim and that i am not at all happy with there work. They to dont understand why my messages grow more and more angrier by the day. Its only been six months and a loss of 200 plus points on my bureau. Wait to see how i sound if it goes a year. Wow !!! Good job top trade lines! Like i should be pleased right? They are rude and demeaning. There customer service located in another country speaks no english and demands you write short emails because of the language barrier then they reprimand you for even emailing as they claim it wastes there time. I would not have to email if they would actually do something. This company is a fraud all the way around from there bait and switch tactics on sale items that dont exist. I know i trued 9 times. They will lie lie lie to you and give you false hope only delaying the inevitable demise as i have suffered they are the bernie madoff's of the tradeline industry. Do not go near this website !!!Rather use another reputable, credit knowledgeable, ethical company that actually cares about you and what you have worked your whole life to build. Your cedit. One that will put together a game plan in writing so all parties know whats to come and expect and when to expect it. A company that will stand up and answer your questions, take your calls and deliver as promised and agreed in a timely mannor (Something less than half a year) . A company with morals and roots in the us. One that does some discovery on the clients whos accounts are being applied to your bureaus so alk parties feel comfortable the cards will not be used and large balances applied to you credit bureaus. Everything that top trade lines is not !!!. By definition top means pinnacle, the upper most point. Top trade lines is certainly not worthy of that term in any way shape or mannor. Fraud fraud fraud. , , , need i say more? If anyone else out there has suffered as i have at the hands of top tradelines contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. I have an ever growing list of names of people that top trade lines has done the same to as if it's a pattern scripted by there ceo marcos for staff to follow as standard operating procedure or protocol. He's a real winner to. He has no idea what the going ons are in his own company. None what so ever. Or he's following the script and acting. Either way unethical and i won't stand for it. I recommend you stay away from these fools. I now bringing a lawsuit against these individuals. I cant even call them people. . Good luck !!!

Da
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Ge
      30th of Dec, 2016

Nothing more to say about this person. All I want to share is my experience with them. 122 point increase on all 3 credit bureaus. Excellent customer service. Provided reports in a timely manner. You can call them whenever needed. That’s my experience with this company.

• Ok
      26th of Jan, 2017

@George Frost this is such a fake review. I have don a lot of research and your fake pose are terrible.

• He
      31st of Dec, 2016

Top tradelines’ customer service is remarkable. Very professional. They send reports. That’s all I can say about them. My order is still in process but I am confident. They offered me financing option, too.

• Sc
      6th of Jan, 2017

It is hard to believe reviews based on something impossible to understand and especially when you did your homework. I don’t know why this person threw bad comments about the company. What convinced me to purchase tradelines from them is that they have this $10000 surety bond, and as early as now, I am commending Toptradelines.com for the experience so far.

19th of Aug, 2017

Glad you kept it short!!! wow Question how long is long?

• He
      11th of Feb, 2018

They are a fraudulent, incompetent company. They need to be shut down. Nightmare. They did not post tradelines we paid thousands of dollar for, then they offered us much lower tradelines, they did not post either, then they did not post to all three credit bureaus as guaranteed on their website. Sent us a "too bad" email. They lost our passwords to our credit monitoring services and got me locked out, spent hours getting it unlocked again, twice. Support is not 24 hours and non existant, and do not speak english very well. RIP OFF! Reject using this company. Also the credit bureaus want Primary tradelines, AUs will not get you anything but a high score, useless´╗┐

• Ge
      20th of Apr, 2018

Not sure why there are lot of others complaining about their service here, because all I can say is that they did a great job in helping me increased my credit scores. I'm thankful to them because they have not only helped me boost my credit scores but also helped me acquire the funds I need for my business. Yes I am also skeptic about the company before but I took a lot of research about their company and got convinced when I saw many of the testimonies of people that had worked with them and decided to go with them. Now I have scores of more than 700 in all 3 credit bureaus. I am just so thankful to them.

• Gr
      28th of Apr, 2018

It is unfortunate that I am reading what I am in this review. Grand Teton Professionals and Top Tradelines goes out of our way to assist our clients and provide them with the solutions that will help them improve their credit while boosting their credit scores. With over 150 team members on board many that are right here inside of the United States the flat out judgment over the heritage of some of our valued team members is absolutely uncalled for.

To date our company and line of brands has served 10's of thousands of clients most in which are extremely happy with the solutions that we have provided them and the outcomes of our work for them. It is with that said that anyone who is unhappy with our services is more than welcome to message our reputation and risk management team directly with your name, phone number and a statement (as long as you would like it to be - because that remark by the OP is just not true either) at [protected]@GrandTetonProfessionals.com where your file will be evaluated directly by the Director Of Reputation Management, you will be contacted, and from there we will escalate you to our escalations and risk management team where you will have a direct contact to reach out to from here on out.

Grand Teton Professionals is committed to providing excellence in credit, credit repair, and small business solutions, and welcomes all interested individuals and parties to reach out to us 24 hours a day 7 days a week where we will happily welcome you on board with us and assist you in meeting your needs. Whether you are a current valued customer or are just interested in learning more, we look forward to hearing from you, and assisting you with your credit, credit repair or, small business needs.

2nd of May, 2018

My first impression about their company isn't good too but I gave them a chance and they didn't disappointed me. Credit had always been an uncharted territory for me. I didn’t have any idea on how to improve my scores or even how to apply correctly for tradelines of credit. It was no surprise for me when I learned my credit scores were doing poorly. Top Tradelines came to the rescue and by purchasing one of their tradeline packages for 60 days, my credit scores went up by over 100 points.

• Ro
      10th of Feb, 2019

I had been at a terrible mess of poor credit and had been rejected from several companies because of such a credit. I started researching on how to Fix Credit and Top Tradeline's excellent reviews urged me to try and buy tradelines from them to improve my credit, because I was already much frustrated trying to get high credit score. I signed up for their website, and received a call from customer support and they explained to me the whole process. After 5 weeks they were able to boost my credit scores and it was such a BIG RELIEF. They provided me regular updates about the tradelines and were readily available whenever I needed them. Their guide helped me a lot and improved my credit scores to a splendid amount.

• Wy
      17th of Feb, 2019

I'm an attorney and, therefore, I'm had-wired to be skeptical. I had an issue that was not my fault brought down my credit score from "excellent" to "good". I called a couple other "top rated" credit repair companies, but they just had a salesperson read off a script to try to sell me on their package. When I contacted TopTradeLines (Steve) returned my call, spent a few minutes listening to my problem, gave me some quick self-help advice that I readily implemented and they added the tradelines that eliminated all the signs of the poor credit. I stood up again with the finest credit all over again. Within a few days my credit score was back up to "excellent". TopTradeLines and Steve are the BEST! In an industry cluttered and blemished by salespeople. TOPT is the only real choice. Thanks Steve!

17th of Feb, 2019

Okay I have completed the 2 months with little effort on my part and my credit is above the FICO score that I ever expected it to be!
    I am satisfied ! Before I would be embarrassed to apply for CC and now I get approved at every department store with out a sweat!
    I paid off all my department store CC and kept my major CC at below 50% and with in 3 months my credit increases to $1000 plus! I was in shock!
    I would recommend this especially for people who just need some help getting some of those ridiculous creditors off your chest! I am happy now, and excited to get ready to purchase our 2nd home because I made the right decision to go with them to fix my credit!
    I would recommend! And I plan to sign up another 6 months so I can get the best rates for all my loans in the future, car, house, refinance, CC, your credit is everything and I have tried Lexington law for 12 months and the results were not even as close as it has been with as little as 6 months with TOPT.
    Make the right decision for your credit! You won't regret the money well spent.

• Br
      18th of Feb, 2019

I signed with TopTradeLines about 3 months ago and so far. I recommend it. This is my first time working with a financial advising company so I was a bit nervous at first. Support has always answered and addressed all of my concerns in a timely, respectful and professional manner. Even when I probably called/emailed a bit too much. I have been good at saving money for the past several years(I did go through a unique phase in my 20's... but then again, who hasn't?) But I work better when I have specific goals and so knowing exactly how much money I should save each month in order to retire by a certain age and continue my current lifestyle has helped me make better decisions when it comes by my budget, etc.
    They helped me get approval for three credit cards Bank of America, American Express and a Capital One totaling twenty one thousand dollars. I used that money to start my new business.

18th of Feb, 2019

My wife signed up with TopTradelines in December with credit scores from the bureaus that read like 630, 660, 610. She had about 15 derogatory items reporting between the three credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Transunion).

In January, when TOPT has finished up their work, my wife's credit scores have jumped to 730, 722, 730 respectively.

Whatever these guys are doing, they have a cure for my wife's credit issue. THEY DELIVERED GOOD CREDIT SCORES RESULTS for my wife.

I have just signed up with them again today in hope that they will have the same cure for some of my credit issues. They have gained my trust after working on my wife's credit profile. Hopefully, TopTradeLines will do the same for me. I will keep you guys updated on my next review when TOPT is done with my credit issues.

• Da
      21st of Feb, 2019

To be very honest, before I contacted TopTradelines I wasn’t really sure of their work and was not very hopeful. But surprisingly, my credit scores increased across all three bureaus and that too in a very short time. All my scores are 780+ now.

• Ad
      26th of Feb, 2019

I longed for a house for so long that at a point it nearly seemed impossible. My credit score never reached the demanded point. It was not enough to get me the house I wanted. However, my good friend advised me to get the gold authorized package from top trade lines. He told me it did wonders and that they will help me increase my score. I took his advice and contacted them. They explained everything to me after which I bought the gold package. It increased my score to 700+ on all Credit Bureaus and now I am going to buy the house I longed for. They are truly the best and trustworthy.

26th of Feb, 2019

I wanted to give my mother a car for her birthday and I had been planning on this since last 2 years but my credit score never allowed me to do so. It not just cost me a fortune but every other thing as well. I had to pay everything at high interest rates. But one day my friend told me about top trade lines. She was their client and she assured me that they will help me increase my score. Steve from the support department explained the tiniest bit to me and it was amazing. I bought the trade 1 package and it increased my score to wonders! They are truly life savers.

• Al
      26th of Feb, 2019

I was trying to save money to rent an apartment but unfortunately my credit score was going down at total loss. It cost me more than a fortune but my advisor told me to try toptradelines.com without further delay I contacted the company and bought the silver authorized package. With their help I was able to increase my score and able to afford my dream apartment. I shall recommend it to everyone.

• Ms
      27th of Feb, 2019

My credit score never exceeded more than 700 on any credit Bureau even though I tried very hard. It was costing me more than I was earning. Low credit was beginning to destroy my financial condition. My colleague who faced a similar problem told me to try top trade lines. I bought the silver authorized package at first to try and it really worked and my credit increase to two folds in no time. I think they are doing a wonderful job.

3rd of Mar, 2019

My experience with this company has been amazing so far as there was a time when my score was decreasing due to too many inquiries. But the golden package from the toptradelines did wonders.

• Li
      3rd of Mar, 2019

My credit score had been decreasing massively. I had to pay higher interest rates and it was costing me a fortune. I bought the silver package from the toptradelines.com it did wonders for me as my score increased and interest rates came down.