[Resolved] Tradekey / google first page optimization

3 Cairo, Egypt Review updated:

SEO Service of tradekey takes months to show the results. They make me to wait for 4 months since paid for the SEO service. I was expecting that my website would be on 1st page in one month. I don't know why they take a lot of time to come on Google 1st page may be due to the price they offer. A transparent process would be helpful to know the reasons and can satisfy us to wait.

• Resolution statement

• TradeKey Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2018

Dear Aten,

We appreciate you raised this concern.
    Since SEO is based on organic results and its cost effective while comparing with SEM service, SEO service takes few months to achieve the required results.

However, you are welcome to contact us on our website. We will provide you assistance on priority.

Best Regards,
    Tradekey.com

At
Aug 16, 2018

Comments

• Ti
      30th of Oct, 2018

So whats the status now?
    Is your website is coming in google searches?

• Ju
      12th of Nov, 2018

SEO can bring your site in google searches, like on first or second page but to b honest, its not easy, require a lot of efforts and good technique.

• Fl
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I was unaware about their SEO service.