Tradekey / buyer and online marketing services

5 5th Floor, Ebrahim Ali Bhai Tower,Block 7/8, MCHS, Shahrah-e-Faisal. City : Karachi.Romania Review updated:
Phone: 1-209-227-2270

initially when i joined tradekey everything was looking like its too slow, before they said before starting my services they have to update my data on tradekey website to open my online shop, they asked me to share my all company information with them, like product pictures, details of products as well as business license and other certificates if i have not just this but they also shared the document with me which has tooo many details to fill, it was not easy and was too much frustrating to deal with such stuff even though i have paid to be the premium member.

later on they took 15 days to set up my all data on tradekey profile and i was like waiting and waiting for the day they will start my services. but finally after 15 days my services started then i realized the working that they have done and taken time to do so, was really necessary before starting my services, because in other portals member has to do it by themselves, but in tradekey their professional account manager is doing it for me, and when i reviewed the working i realized, it would have take 2 months if i would do it, because the data is too much.

now they have started my services but i am still waiting for the things that how it will work and how they will help.

• Updated by J. Steven, Jul 09, 2018

suggest me...

Js
Jul 9, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Jul, 2018

You can ask them to get you an account manager, i am sure your business would get huge exposure with an expert's effort from tradekey

15 hrs 44 mins ago

We are ZRBT Company ltd, specialized in research, development and production of sheep casings since 30 years. We are registered premium member at tradekey.com. Tradekey review was just as an inquiry sharing platform like others. Tradekey aligned one of their managers with us who helped us in many things and reason to trust tradekey membership. There were many challenges and tradekey manager help us to reach buyers, assist in negotiation with buyers and in spite of all difficulties we successfully got an order of worth $132, 000. Tradekey manager always ask us about tradekey service feedback if I am happy or not. This make me more comfortable to work here. Now I review tradekey as best platform for international trade.

15 hrs 43 mins ago

I just shared my story with tradekey here. Dont worry, you can have good return if you follow account manager's guide.

15 hrs 39 mins ago

I would recommend other companies to share their experience so steven will be motivated :)