Tradekey / buyer and online marketing services

3-5 5th Floor, Ebrahim Ali Bhai Tower,Block 7/8, MCHS, Shahrah-e-Faisal. City : Karachi.Romania Review updated:
Phone: 1-209-227-2270

Initially when I joined tradekey everything was looking like its too slow, before they said before starting my services they have to update my data on tradekey website to open my online shop, they asked me to share my all company information with them, like product pictures, details of products as well as business license and other certificates if I have not just this but they also shared the document with me which has tooo many details to fill, it was not easy and was too much frustrating to deal with such stuff even though I have paid to be the premium member.

Later on they took 15 days to set up my all data on tradekey profile and I was like waiting and waiting for the day they will start my services. But finally after 15 days my services started then I realized the working that they have done and taken time to do so, was really necessary before starting my services, because in other portals member has to do it by themselves, but in tradekey their professional account manager is doing it for me, and when I reviewed the working I realized, it would have take 2 months if I would do it, because the data is too much.

Now they have started my services but I am still waiting for the things that how it will work and how they will help.

• Updated by J. Steven, Jul 09, 2018

suggest me...

• TradeKey Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2018

Dear J. Steven,

Your feedback is the main source to make Tradekey more convenient for you.
    We have a procedure known as ‘Pre-Upgrade’. It is designed to complete your company profile on Tradekey before starting your premium. It takes time to get the required content from the member and make it available to their customers/importers on Tradekey.
    Previously, sometimes it took months because Member Company was not having such information and they were unable to see the results of Tradekey premium membership.
    Furthermore, Our R&D team working to make ‘Pre-Upgrade’ process easier and shorter.

Happy Trading!

Best Regards,
    Tradekey.com

Js
Jul 9, 2018

Comments

• Ej
      31st of Jul, 2018

The world is so small, i just gone through tradekey reviews and found very good customer reviews on hellopeter. There are many companies who are getting benefited with buyer consultant and KAM service. I dont know the cost but this can be a hope as you seem very concerned about order and return on investment.

2nd of Aug, 2018

You should have talked to the person in charge of the services and ask for action plan. how they can keep you unaware of whats happening and how they'll deliver the committed services.

• Fr
      2nd of Aug, 2018

Do tradekey also offer human based service?
    We are a silverkey at tradekey and we never heard of it.

Whats the process to apply for human assistance?
    Can anybody guide

2nd of Aug, 2018

I composed a negative survey about tradekey prior, be that as it may, after long correspondence with gripes administration group I got arrangement and they are associating great number of purchasers with me. Possibly they are enhancing, I will sit tight for more positive surveys about tradekey till I get arrange.

Good luck.

2nd of Aug, 2018

You should be exceptionally watchful when managing there, con artists all around the web endeavoring to get a touch of your money!

Your skills are the key, also b2b site can assist you to an extent.

• Jb
      3rd of Aug, 2018

@Sandra Yang suggest some tricks to stay safe

• Pa
      2nd of Aug, 2018

Its not always gives you return on investment. The more the risk you take the more is the return, chill buddy

3rd of Aug, 2018

Dont worry, keep your hopes high.

• Jb
      3rd of Aug, 2018

I am also interested for the service, i checked many good reviews about tradekey so nothing to worry if things taking time to be realized.

• Ti
      30th of Oct, 2018

I have gone through your review. Its quite lengthy. I would recommend not to do sorry hurry to get business but its more important to verify whether the other party is scam free or not.