TradeIndiaFraud company, useless customer service, fake and false commitment, office size is just 10*10 size with less employee totally.

I have signed for agreement for 1 year, salesperson came for processing assured lots of false commitment like
• Special offer – buy for one year and get one year subscription free – at last cheated me.
• Sale person – they are not trained and Manager for sale person are not having product knowledge – just making customer cheated at last.
• They don’t have organized business fetch process for business people, just give false information – very old system, its not user friendly, not fulfil even 10% of customer requirements. Seriously person opting for TradeIndia need to think lot before subscription.
• When Sale person process my order confirmed, when I am not interested, they would process full refund, when I asked for refund, they say, we would detect 30%.
• Especially after sale is horrible, execute assigned would be calling after one month to explain product and they time for three months to get leads, they would give support us for business or order improvement, give some information and take our sign and go. Later no one would call.
• Just Spoke to Customer service, They don’t even know English and not understanding what I am saying and what is customer need, what type of support to be given and _____ .
• In spite of speaking to Territory manager for Tamil Nadu for 3 hours and explained about the issue, still no steps taken. 100% useless company, Think before wasting your money with this company.

Na