Tractor Supply / Do not honor warranty

I purchased an extended warranty for 249 dollars when I bought a lawn tractor 2 years ago from Tractor Supply in Hudson New York The tractor has been out of service since June and went to 2 different repair shops now they are telling the repair shops the warranty is no good They have been giving me a run around all summer and every time you call the service line they are very polite but claim they are told by supervision to deny the repair. No one has told me the reason. I have a copy of the warranty contract and there is no reason that they shouldn't repair the tractor.

Sa

Comments

• Cc
      24th of May, 2013

I was lied to about my warranty I was told it would be easy peasy if there was a problem just bring it back to the store and they would replace it no problem no questions. standing in line with 6 people behind you is to much pressure to take time to actually read the whole 4 page pamphlet. I trusted the employee who I did business with on a weekly basis.Now a year later I am getting the run around. The store will not take the tiller back nor will they give me refund I am in mail in rebate purgatory. The person I spoke with on the phone told me I had unreasonable expectations. so just know believing anything anyone at TSC tells you is an unreasonable expectation. who is really winning in this exchange? the weeds in my garden that won't get tilled till...??????????