Tracfone / service
I have been trough DFW airport in September and again in November. Prior to September, I had no problems with TracFone service at the airport. Beginning in September, I have not been able to get service even though I have tried to use the phone in four different terminals.
After a trip this week, I tried to report the lack of service by calling one of their tech support numbers. The first problem that I encountered was the representative did not seem to know the location of DFW airport. I was then told that the signals get "lost in the air". After considerable discussion of the problem, I indicated that I simply was reporting a situation that I hoped they would try to resolve.
I was somewhat frustrated by the phone call; thus I decided to contact them via their website. Their response to my initial message was that I needed to provide them with the physical address where the problem occurred. This indicated that they had no idea of where the DFW airport was located. After giving them the address of the airport, their response was that they did not guarantee service at all locations. This was followed by the "boiler plate" reasons for the lack of service. Basically, their response was an insult to a user of their service.
I find it a bit strange that Tracfone cannot provide service at a major airport especially when the problem started in the last few months.
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!
- TracFone Wireless - service plan
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- Tracfone - mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail
- TracFone Wireless - phone # 313 587 7224