Tracewell Entertainment / Breech of Contract

1 Grass Valley, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (530) 852-5009

I have sub-contracted DJ work for Rick Tracewell, owner of Tracewell Entertainment and Milestones DJ, for about two years. Earlier in 2010, I DJ'd three weddings for his company without being compensated for my time or services. One of the weddings, I drove to North Lake Tahoe using my gas and vehicle with no travel compensation which I am not asking for. I would, however like to get paid for the three weddings that I did perform for him this year. I worked hard at these weddings, setting up in unusual terrain with multiple setups at no additional pay. I promoted his name and his business out of respect for him and because I am a professional. His lack of professionalism has caused us to part our ways. He owes me close to $1700 for these weddings. There are even several referrals from clients posted on both of his websites commending myself for a great job. I deserve to be paid for work that I performed for him.

Be very careful if you decide to work with Tracewell Entertainment or Milestones DJ. You can find complaints on his company if you Google him. He is terrible at staying in contact with his clients and has had several complaints because of this. The last thing you need with all the stress of a wedding is your DJ not calling you back!

Dj

More Tracewell Entertainment Complaints & Reviews

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2011

Hello Greg,
    I want to find out how I can get a valid address for Rick Tracewell. We took Rick to small courts claim for his lack of service at our wedding. We won the case but he is avoiding paying us and none of the addresses he has seems to be valid. I would really appreciate your help. Please email me at goodlife101@comcast.net. Sorry to hear about your troubles with him. I would suggest taking him to small courts claim.