TPG. Internet Services Poor Standards & Rip Off / Adsl2 installation

1 72/16 Orchid AVE, BSurfers paradice, Australia

About 1 month ago have contacted PTG based on their fake ADSL +2. everywhere for a home internet bundle for Gold Coast unit. Technically for internet via Telstra line need 1 ph. line .TPG force me to have a ph. line and land line = charlatans TPG poor staff qualified inform me that will take 3 weeks to investigate and issue a bill for me for $280.00. Despite that I told them and wrote to them that I do no need the modem they sill charge me $99. . After 3 weeks I was told via tax and email that Telstra etc. will be there to install .When Telstra tech come over he asked me where is Telstra signal box? I have no idea, TPG charge money upfront and is their duty to investigate not my as a client. The same day on 14 Dec/15, TPG staff accuse me verbally that is my fault because Telstra tech could not access the signal box .I lodge a cancellation and form TPG receive daily email as some of them claim that work on my cancellation other claim that work is in progress 9 days after lodge my cancellation . Are there a law in this country or the law is for the Big Corporation and we the clients have to bear the suffer stress and loses Need an answer if there is capable person or not Thanks M/Xmas John Didea Gold Coast 4217. Email, [protected]@gmail.com, ph. [protected]

Jo