TP Performace Life / unauthorized charges

1 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740

I order 1 $4.87 bottle & was charged for that & then charged $79.97 for other unauthorized charges. This company steals from its customers.

Comments

9th of Sep, 2008
    roperformancelife - being charged on credit card
    Port St. Lucie
    Florida
    Phone: 772-337-5490

my august statement has 2 charges from your company that I didnot AUTHORIZE and you need to stop charging me for this poduct I asked for the free trail and that was it Please remove the $74.95 and the $5.95 for what I don't know this is my 2nd request to stop billing me

• Mi
      14th of Sep, 2008

i have reported you to the fraud department of my bank for charging me $74.95 without my authorization i only asked for the sample and that was $5.95 shipping only and specifically said no futher charges or shipments then i find on my bank statement a charge for $74.95 NOT AUTHORIZED...i expect a full refund immediatly or my bank will procede with further action...how could you do this to people it is against the law...i will await your reply as soon as possible and only give you a short time to respond to me and reimburse my account the full $74.95 along with the $5.95

15th of Sep, 2008

This also happened to me. I have reported this to me credit card company and I had the card number changed so I will not get charged. I tried the free sample and got screwed by this company.

Unacceptable and also against the law.

9th of Oct, 2008

This company has made an unauthorized charge to my bank account.

17th of Oct, 2008
    roperformancelife - being charged on credit card
    roperformancelife
    Phone: 888-2898740

Being charged the amount of #4.95 on my visa credit card every month for something I don't want or even know what for.