Toystoreinc.com / no contact info

11.3.08 ordered WII fitness with board. Paid $ 152.49. Was given a confirmation of C432383257 and that item was shipped 11.4.08. I have not recieved anything as of this date. I have emailed the complany three times with no response from them. I received a tracking number that states that the post office was notified of a package that will be for delivery but has not been sent yet. I cannot contact the company for it has no address or phone number. I want my money back.

Sa

Comments

• Me
      8th of Dec, 2008

I have the same problem, not delivery, no contact number. Order a present for my kid and nothing has come...I want my money back.
    There is not even a shipping code or information on it.

• St
      13th of Dec, 2008

I am in the same boat!! I hope that I can get my money back with PayPal. I have sent return reciept notices and they are being sent, but no response!!!

• Su
      19th of Dec, 2008

I have the same problem too! I emailed them 4 times, no reply. Their live chat is offline. I ordered something my son REALLY wants for Christmas. I would have ordered somewhere else and paid more. Now I just handed them money I may never get back for NOTHING!! I can't believe that someone would rip off a child. It's really disgusting. I am calling the BBB and filing a complaint if I don't receive my order shortly.

30th of Jan, 2009

I recieved an response back, did you email sales@toystoreinc.com ?

• Sh
      25th of Sep, 2009

I wish I have done some research before purchasing the backpack for my son that he really wanted. As soon as I submitted my account number it gave me an error message so I thought the order never went through, to my surprise I immediately checked my Bank Account and the money was taken out from my account. I have sent them two emails and noone has gotten back to me. This company should be a shame because the items that are being purchased are for kids. Personally I will be reporting them to BBB and contact my Bank Account to make sure any charges that come from them are denied. Unfortunately, I believe I lost my money!

Any suggestions?

• Se
      27th of Jan, 2010

I have the same problem with this company. It took my order and give me a conformation of shipping with Fedex. It has been 3 weeks now and Fedex has not received anything from them to ship. There is no way to communicate with this company except via email...to which they do not respond. Please do not buy anything from this store.