Toysrus Toys R Us / toys r us heath insurance scam
Toys r us retains the right to not provide any documentation for the health insurance enrollment. Yes that's right.in fact they don't even have to tell you who the insurance company is, or how much its going to cost.
I recently contacted toys r us regarding there open enrollment. I was told I would have to join before I could get any of this information.
I asked if could receive documentation about the different plans and prices, I was told by the toys r us benefits department that, "we reserve the right to withhold that in formation". Yes, that's what they said. They also said they reserved the the right not to send any information via paper.
I asked, "how can I decide or hold accountable the benefits department if I have nothing that states prices? They said,"I cant".
I asked,"what if I do nothing"? They said they would sign me up anyways (Even if I don't want coverage) and I would have to deal with it later.
This is illegal.
Its all a scam stay away from it and hope the obama administration gets on top of the whole fake insurance scam that is going on...
How do you think it would go filing a claim with them??? Nothing about what they take from your check for is anything to do with insurance.
More Toysrus Toys R Us Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys r us - unauthorized use of credit card/fraud 
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service