Toys &r& Us / they steal.
I am an employee of Toys "R" Us and I cannot disagree enough with the complaints about the store even more. Please make sure that when you lose a Toys "R" Us gift card that you go to customer service and ask for it. The management team from where I work had collected all the gift cards that were either left at registers or dropped on the floor and had put it in an envelope. There was an incidence when a register was short an awful lot of money and my supervisor told me to turn away as a joke but I continued to watch him and he was cashing out these gift cards to fill up the shortage from that register. So if a customer asks if anyone has found her lost gift card, guess what, you won't find it anymore because it was used by managers for a shortage, personal uses, and even bribes to the cashiers to get more credit card applications.
More Toys &r& Us Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys - bought from toys r us and never received
- Toys "R" Us - bright starts
- Toys - walt disney minnie mouse walker
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service