Toys N Joys / Bad service

NEVER di busuness with this company. I placed my order online on Dec 16, 2008. They processed and got their payment on Dec 18, 2008. Sent me an email stating my items had shipped on the 18th. AS of the 25th of Dec. no items came. I started calling them on the 26th of Dec. each time I called I was placed on hold for 30 to 45 mins. They gave me a tracking number for the USPS that come to find out did not exsist at all. Again, I called daily. I told them I wanted my money back or the items. I told them I was going to file a fraud charge on them with my credit card co, and they told me to go ahead and do it, they did not care. I sent them emails and to this day they have never answered any of them. PLEASE save yourself the headaches and shop else where.

Ti

Comments

• Do
      7th of Mar, 2009

I delt with them before back in 2007, did not get all I ordered, but finally got everything done, but this time I ordered in Dec., 08 and never got the items that I was told were in stock, only to find out they lied and now they try to say they sent my refund on Feb. 10, 2009, well no refund was ever received. The main person is named Art, he's one of the managers and he is on one hell of a power trip, even the workers state how they don't like working with this fool. And on top of that, when I called to ask about my money that s.o.b. cussed me out and belittled me on the phone. Well, I'm contacting the Attorney General, and the Department of commerce and Consumer Affairs Office next week. Who died and left this fool in charge anyway? It's not meant as any kind of a threat, but if I lived in Hawaii, I would deal with this in another way. People should not mess with vetrans!

• Ge
      25th of Jun, 2009

I ordered them once for the first time, and it went smoothly. But the second time I ordered from them I never got my item shipped. I called them and emailed them but nothing. I filed a BBB complaint at them and they eventually refunded me. I was pissed because my first order was smooth (except that the thing I ordered smelled like cigs). Never deal with them again.

11th of Dec, 2009
    Toys N Joys - Didn't get order/refund
    Toys N Joys
    Miami
    toysnjoys.com

It's been a really long time ago now, but I still didn't get my refund

I placed my order and waited for about a month or two. Then I started sending mails that I didn't get my order. They told me they had sent it again and guaranteed me I would get it soon.
    Another few months later I asked for a refund because it took a little too long. They promised me I would ge my refund soon. This was more than 6 months ago.

• Ih
      28th of Jul, 2010

Well I have ordered there twice s my kids are total videogame junkies and love the neat surprises I can get here. I also have a high reguard for our state of Hawaii but not this store. First time my order was messed up...they omitted some items and I had to make a long distance call at weird hour (you HI time is 5 hours different) to get it straightened out. They finally sent everything but it was received Dec 23...almost too late. Then the next order they omitted a couple small trinket things (like $5 total) so I figured screw it as it is not worth the time/money for missing items of that price (trouble outweighed the cost). So I would say buyer beware...you may have a fine experience. Or you many just find yourself missing things and trying to get them send is a total pain in the [censor]!!
    My plan is to visit this place in person when I get to Hawaii again next year. I will let you know the real details from a face to face encounter... if they are still open...

• Ph
      17th of Sep, 2010

Toys N Joys needs to have there internet commerce site taken down. There internet customer service is non-existant. I ordered a game in July and have yet to get any resolution to the matter. And September is half over. I waited the PayPal suggested 45 days. Sent them no fewer than 4 emails requesting a resolution. All I've gotten was automated responses. I don't even think they read their email. I order stuff from Hobby Search (Top Notch, 5 Stars in my book) in Japan and have it at my house in FLA within 7 days. I just wish I had read the reviews about them before I place the order. I made the wrong assumption that because they use PayPal there would be no problems. PayPal should resolve any complaints against Toys N Joys and then revoke their account.

• We
      16th of Mar, 2011

I agree 100% about toysnjoys I wished I had did some research on this company before I had placed an order. I collect anime figures, and while browsing on the internet looking for a rare out of production figure. I found one on the toysnjoys site at a really good price, and it said the item was in stock. Yeah right, I paid instantly with paypal, and never received my figure. Now many weeks later, and a couple of B.S. emails saying the item would have to be backordered. I asked them to cancel my order, and to refund my money. To no avail, so now I have filed a claim with paypal I don't know if I will ever get my money back. They are a bunch of friggin crooks their BBB rating is an F go to google and check it out. I don't know how they can stay in business with an F!!! Avoid at all costs!!!

• Lo
      22nd of Dec, 2011

I filled out an app and now its almost cristmas and my four kids or gonna have nothing and I called and they won't help me track down my app that they lost now my kids have nothing for cristmas I know its a place that helps tons of familys and what they do is great but I was really counting on them and now I have nothing for my kids

• Cd
      13th of Mar, 2012

To avoid at any cost !!!
    They shipped the wrong products and never replied to my emails ...
    I lost my bucks ... End of the story ... :-)

Conclusion : Run Away