Toys Are Us / mistreatment of canadian children.

While the parents were shopping at Best Buy they sent their two children to look at the toys at Toys are US which was near the plaza that they were shopping in. While shopping there these two kids brother and sister made the mistake of stealing some chocolate bars a few trading cards. They were caught by security and he asked them their ages and they said they were ten year old twins. He then asked where they were their parent since he had just picked them up for stealing the Chocolate Bar and toys. They told him they were across the mall at Best Buy. He asked if they knew their cell phone number and they said no. So he made these poor children wait in front of the store until their parents arrived. Which must have been humulating. Come on these are ten year old kids and Canada and US laws are different. When the boy told the security officer that they don't arrest children under 12 in Canada where he is from the security guard started yelling at him and told him not to get smart in which his sister told him to stop yelling because he was scaring them.

Ma
Jan 20, 2013

Comments

Jan 20, 2013

I am not from Canada myself but I am pretty sure that those kids were trying to get out of trouble and Canada has the same laws as we have. That being said they have laws against shoplifting ect. Those guys should be glad I was not there to witness the theft. In my state they caught a child who was around 11 as well stealing some toys at Target. I saw him being brought in(he too was without his parents) and I yelled at the security personnel to lock him in juvenile Hall for a week without seeing his parents that should cure him. Or course this upset him even more and they told me to stay out of it.

They don't arrest children under the age of 12 in Canada. Come on are you really going to believe that ### from a ten year old punks? The fact that they are stealing in the first place is just shows that they are dishonest little hooligans. They should have been sent to a juvenile hall in the state they were visiting and their parents arrested for neglect. Perverts just like to hang out in toy stores preying on children who are shopping alone. What are parents thinking of leaving their precious little deviants to shop alone. I am sure they have child abductions and pedophilia in Canada as well and these parents(and I am not saying American Parents are better) just let their little devils shop alone. Then when they go missing who is to blame.

The fact that they are smart alecy is even worse. P

PARENTS OF CANADIAN DEVIANT JUVENILES KEEP YOUR KIDS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY WE ALREADY HAVE DEVIANT JUVENILE RESIDENTS LIVING IN USA.

•   Jan 20, 2013

Where is the big billy goat gruff?

Feb 11, 2013

Kids under 12 in Canada can be charged as juvenile offenders. Tasha13 should know, since Tasha13 is in prison anyway and that's why Tasha13 has so much time to post comments. But of course Tasha13 is in an American prison, not Canadian.

Feb 11, 2013

"PARENTS OF CANADIAN DEVIANT JUVENILES KEEP YOUR KIDS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY WE ALREADY HAVE DEVIANT JUVENILE RESIDENTS LIVING IN USA" Okay, we will keep our juveniles out of the USA as soon as you stop sending your guns and rifles to Canada. And your sex offenders to Canada. And your oil spills and toxic substances are dumped in Canada. And which country goes halfway around the world killing people and making wars?

• Bl
      Nov 14, 2013

Hey Tasha, we may be making wars half way around the world, but if you are ever attacked by one of these countries like Iraq, don't come begging us to protect you okay.

Nov 18, 2013

There wouldn't be any point in asking the United States to protect Canada - the United States would just take us over.Oh wait - they have already taken over Canada, but they let us keep our National Flag. As for the guns and rifles that come from the United States - these are not being smuggled to individuals who simply want to protect themselves and/or their families. They are being smuggled to gangs in large cities. In terms of war, the United States is waging wars with Canadian complicity. This teaches boys that violence is the way to accomplish things. This isn't the fault of the United States - it's the fault of society that we haven't found peaceful ways to end conflict. At the very least, the media has to stop glorifying all this warfare.

Nov 18, 2013

Also, this is a different issue, but I found the original complaint a little hard to follow.