TOYROCKET.COM / have not recieved my order

United States, Ohio Review updated:
I ordered a Coraline doll from Toyrocket.com in June. It is now August and I still have not recieved the doll. Now today I recieved a letter stating that the Toyrocket.com company is filing bankruptcy and basically I have to sue them to try to get the money back. So not only did I not recieve the doll i ordered and paid for, but now I have to try to find it elsewhere and probably have to pay another $30. It's not fair that these companies can continually rip off consumers and they get "bailed out' in the end.

N  29th of Jul, 2009 by

TOYROCKET.COM - fraud and theft

Toyrocket.com steals money with paypal, won't answer calls when you contact them, ingnores emails. This company should go to prison for fraud and theft. Look at them on ebay, they have a lot of negative feedbacks.
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I've been emailing them for months to find the status of the DC Universe figures I ordered; I tried their on-line support and their customer service number as well. No response from the email, on-line support is OFF line, and no answer (disconnected) from their customer service number. These were preorders; as I understand it I shouldnt get charged till the items ship. Although I did catch a charge for $7.94 for something, I have no idea what it was. As they never answered me and I never ordered anything from them under $15.00, I had my credit card co. cancel payment.

Had success with this company till recently. If they were having problems they could have easily posted something on their page. Too many American businesses today just dont give a damn.
A  15th of Aug, 2009 by
Toyrocket is a scam site. They will charge your account immediatly, from then on your merchandise will site in processing untill you call and complain to a guy named Rodrigeze who will give you a series of excuses on why you have not recieved your merchandise. what can be done about this?
A  24th of Nov, 2009 by
I too had the same experience with toy rocket. They stated free shipping on their website, which they charged me anyway and then I never recieved my order. When I looked up the tracking number they gave me it was to an address in Minnesota. I live in Massachusetts!
A  23rd of Feb, 2010 by
ordered a couple of action figures.got 3 and told me the 4th one was outta stock.and instead of giving me my money they charged me for the 4th figure anyway
A  7th of Apr, 2010 by
i ordered a figure in sept.09 and still havent got it they did send me an e-mail telling me that they are outa stock and that they would send it when they came in.i now find out that the figure (7 from the movie 9) was never even made, they still took my money. we should get together and file a class action suit.
A  11th of Jul, 2010 by
They apparently sold the company (including the leftover stock probably) to puzzlezoo and now the site redirects to puzzlezoo.com.