TOYROCKET.COM / Not receiving order/poor customer service

Phone: 1-888-869-7625

Placed order April 24th and was charged for order on Visa. Waited the suggested time for shipping and did not receive. Called and e-mailed to find out what had happend with no response. Called again and spoke with someone who said they were waiting for two parts of the ordered set and would ship whole set when they recieved the two parts. It has been another 6 weeks since that phone call and I have phoned several more times only to get a full mailbox and now a disconnection. It is now August 3 which is over 3 months from order date with no update on what is happening with the order. My son is now out 90.00 of his saved up Christmas and Birthday money.

Ka

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Aug, 2009

The credit card company might have helped you in the beginning as you can put a "dispute" on a charge for a product that you didn't receive but it must be done 60 days from the date you recive you bill. Too late now. They would have called the company and inquired and taken if off you bill completely if you still hadn't received it by then.

• As
      2nd of Dec, 2009

I placed an order on on Nov 1st it has been over 30 days and my order still says processing. I contacted toy rocket via email and they told me my order would be shipped within 7 days that was 10 days ago. I have not heard anything from them since.

STAY AWAY FROM TOYROCKET.COM!

BUYER BEWARE!