Toyota / vehicle not repaired
HI i have purchased a Toyota Corolla Quest in November 2015.
I have started having an issue with a knocking sound coming from the front of the vehicle after about 2 to 3 months. i sent it in for its first service at 15000 km and told them what was happening. A number of parts were changed from there on and the problem still persisted. I contacted Toyota SA from there and to date i have been given the runaround. I waiting for Months at a time for a field tech. He drove the vehicle many times. I was told Toyota would be in contact with me. I am still calling waiting and trying to get somewhere but it seems like a dead end.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.