Toyota / unethical behavior
On the morning of Friday, January 16, 2018, my son took our Toyota Rav4 to the Glendale Toyota Dealership to have the brakes fixed because they were squeaking. At first, we approved to have the car serviced, but within 5 minutes changed our minds because the cost was too expensive. The mechanic then said it was too late because they already finished working on 1 brake/rotor. We didn't believe him because it takes more than 5 minutes to work on a brake. We felt they told us that so as to force our hand and have them finish the work. Needless to say, we will never go back to that place again.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.