Toyota Motor Corporation / my life threatening car!!!

1 Corona, CA, United States Review updated:

Hi this is Nabil hanna i have a toyota Corolla 2017 SE and there a ton of problems in this car. First problem is that the steering wheel is so heavy it makes it very hard to move and its very risky. We already went to the dealer 2 times to fix it they changed stuff in it but its way worse now than before. Second the automatic light turns on and off by its self AT NIGHT when it turns off we cant see the road. The third problem is that when we get near a car there is a censor thats supposed to go off and it doesnt . I have all the documents from the dealer of when they fixed it and returned it back. If you dont answer me ASAP ( As soon As possible) i will go to court with my lawyer and i will make case about this problem and it will be against toyota. If you could please call me back on phone number [protected]). Or you can Email me on this (nmnhe@yahoo.com). A phone call would better.

Na
Sep 19, 2018

Comments

• Da
      21st of Sep, 2018