[Resolved] Toyota Motor Corporation / car sold to me as certified is listed on nicb vincheck as salvage???
My 2012 Yaris VIN JTDBT4K35CL010086 came up in a VinCheck National Insurance Crime Bureau search as a Salvage as follows...
VINCheck® Total Loss Record
VIN: JTDBT4K35CL010086 has been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheck® Salvage Records.
Date of loss 2013-04-03
Cause of loss Collision.
This is news to me as I purchased this car from Baierl Toyota In Mars Pa in January 0f 2014 as a Certified Toyota. I am still paying on the car and I just found out this info tonight. Is this legal??
My fault totally. I used the wrong vin. Humble apology to all mentioned in my rant.
Updated by Tony Amicarella, Aug 07, 2018
I also found a saved copy of a Carfax report of this car dated 1/19/14 that does not show any accidents at all or any mention of Salvage or Total Loss.
I would have never bought this car if it was disclosed it was Total Loss.
Updated by Tony Amicarella, Aug 08, 2018
My most humble apology to all involved in my rant. I posted the wrong vin. My car is fine. Lesson learned is don't post when tired.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.