Toyota Motor Corporation / car problem (abs block), toyota camry hybrd 2010
Hello Dear Sir/Madam
I am Shalva Oniani (ID:[protected]; 15.08.1987) citizen of Republic of Georgia. I have toyota camry hybrid 2010, it has a problem
Toyota Camry Hybrid 2010 ABS Anti-lock brake system actuator terrible noise.
Car is a really nice but this terrible noise is extremely bothering, you can hear this noise in the video which us enclosed. I had consultations with one of the best car service in Tbilisi, Georgia. They said that a lot of Toyota Camry and Prius of this ages has this problem from factory and it is not fixable just need replacement...
My question is: Should I buy new parts or there is other way to fix this problem? because I have the information that its the factory problem as a said and if I should buy it is very very expansive so I am looking for other opportunity.
if it's wright then what I should to do at this moment? really lot of car owners has this problem in Georgia.
Please inform me what is the best and cheap way to solve this problem.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - the cover on the motor;
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service advisor
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2008 rav 4
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door