Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit / False contract agreements!

1331 N. Euclid St.Anaheim, CA, United States
Phone: 714-879-6300
Okay I went into this dealer and was given a Toyota Tundra 06 for a price of 43,470 total if all payments where made on time. The finance rate was 17.75 percent with A Payment of 724.50 a month with a 3000 dollar down payment. I was told that in 6 months i could come back and drop my payment to 347.00 if i made my 6 months on time with no problems so i came in when my truck was like 10month into the finance to see about dropping my payment I was told that they didn't know what i was talking about and that the guy that had done my deal no longer worked there when I had spoken to him a week before coming in. Was told to come in and see what they could do for me. They told me that Corporate would be calling me In January they came to pick up my truck saying that my payments where late and that they need to pick up the vehicle now i get calls saying that i owe them after selling my truck about 16,000 for the truck that is crazy. I told the lady who i spoke to that I was promised a deal and that Toyota didn't come through with their part of the deal. Also they were selling cars to people that had the Matricula which is a form of ID from the Mexican Counsel and after taking their money and payments would pick up their cars saying that they didn't have a license and a valid social security plus that they would not be getting none of their money back.
Le